No announcement yet.

IHOP question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sounds like an awesome idea! haha Get far as fuck away from stupid idiots.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
      i can not deal with people. therefore i am moving to the mountains and becoming a hermit. who's with me?
      Count me in. I told my grandfather that and he was so down for it. He looks in the paper every day for houses in upstate new york.
      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
      1999 sierra
      1967 M725 Big and Slow
      -Dan

Comment

i have contemplated this hermit things many times before lol
        2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
        J10 project do want.
        "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Think about it, you buy a smaller house with a bunch of property that backs up to state forest. Then you can wheel your own property and venture off into state forest on occasion. No one would ever bother you. They'd just send someone up there every few months to make sure you're still breathing.
          1999 sierra
          1967 M725 Big and Slow
          -Dan

Comment

I never send food back because I'm afraid of it being messed with. Also I would never mess with anyone's food and if I saw it happening I'd totally report the person because that is nasty.

The all you can eat pancake deal sounds like a challenge I would totally fail. I think if you can't at least go back for seconds it is a waste of money.

Comment

i had 5 ihop pancakes covered in butter pecan syrup yesterday and it was fucking delicious. i dont believe any of the bullshit about pissing in food and fucking with it unless theres a good reason. i think the stories are all just to scare the newbs or to spread the cooks own loathing of their job. i once went to tacobell and ordered a burrito without spit and im pretty sure there was a good amount of spit in it when i dissected it. but that was deserved. otherwise, youre safe. eat where you please.
              winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

First off, I learned something over time, IHOP does not like it when you bring your own REAL MAPLE syrup, and I don't know why, I hate pancake syrup, and LOVE maple....

I have worked in all kinds of food service venues. At first, I was shocked at some of the things I saw, but after about a decade in different places I became desensitized to the spit, urine, pubes, tricks they use to make old nasty food seem fresh.... Some people do it only to the rude people, some would never even think of being so nasty, and some just do it because they are nasty assholes. I just figure what I don't know hasn't killed me yet. If I worried about it, I would NEVER eat out. I still find hair, bugs, even fingernails in my food sometimes, I pick them out, and continue eating usually (sometimes I do lose my appetite though). All the stuff in "Waiting" does happen, has happened for years, and has only increased since the movie gave more little retards "great ideas".

To put a little perspective to it though; Whenever you eat a veggie, it came out of shit (and that's even more so with organic products)
                Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
                My "Bucket" Build
                MilitaryJeepers.com
                ‚——P--;===±--= <-
                !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

i made pancakes for breakfast................................

with chocolate chips in them.

side of bacon.......

and sausage.

for someone who never eats breakfast....thats quite a breakfast
                  just thought this would be a good place to share
                  No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

and you probably didn't put any spit or pubes in them either!
                    1999 sierra
                    1967 M725 Big and Slow
                    -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
                      i made pancakes for breakfast................................
                      with chocolate chips in them.
                      chocolate chip pancakes FTW
                      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                      X