vacations?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vacations?!

so i absolutely hate all of this rain and it's making me wanna go on vacation somewhere haha

if you could go on vacation anywhere, where would it be and why?!

also, if you've had a really awesome vacation post up! i like to hear where people have been, what they've seen, etc...
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

i went on a roadtrip to kentucky, tennessee, georgia, alabama, north carolina, virginia, west virginia, ohio. It was amazing. There is no knocking a roadtrip, the freedom is awesome and it was a great experience, for the most part

going on a ten day royal carribbean cruise to st. martin, st. thomas, and san juan this summer. One of my families, hey instead of a reunion lets do a big trip thing. gonna be really cool, can't wait!!!
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

leaving for aruba this either this weekend or the next
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
      Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
      he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
      Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
      i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

i go to freeport bahamas every few years and love it there. the booze cruises there are phenomenal.
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

colorado
          www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

ill see you there july 4th weekend

do it you wont

Comment

I was just in alabama for close to 4 weeks. 90% of the days were 90 degrees and sunny. now i come back to this crap and i wanna go back. I just fished adn rode a 4 wheeler around all day and ate great food. oh and we went to New Orleans which was amazing btw. if you want a good party, go there to Bourban street
              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
                going on a ten day royal carribbean cruise to st. martin, st. thomas, and san juan this summer. One of my families, hey instead of a reunion lets do a big trip thing. gonna be really cool, can't wait!!!
                Went on a 10day cruise during Spring Break w/ a g/f in college. Started in Puertio Rico, St Thomas, Martinique, Barbados, & Aruba. Great time...

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                if you could go on vacation anywhere, where would it be and why?!
                No way I could pick only one place. My sister went backpacking in Europe for a summer. Maybe something like that... but in Asia (Thailand & CHina etc) Had a friend that went to Thailand for a little over a month... its much cheaper than Europe & different.
                99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
                http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                  I was just in alabama for close to 4 weeks. 90% of the days were 90 degrees and sunny. now i come back to this crap and i wanna go back. I just fished adn rode a 4 wheeler around all day and ate great food. oh and we went to New Orleans which was amazing btw. if you want a good party, go there to Bourban street
                  while you were down that way you shoulda headed north to tennessee for alittle bit. imagine that same alabama weather except alittle cooler in the woods and there was always a breeze. Nashville is amazing, so was Jellico and Lynchburg.

hahah in Jellico i walked in one convenience store with my SiS hoodie on and the lady goes ohh you must be down here for the competition and thats how we found about the XRRA comp that weekend.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

while you were down that way you shoulda headed north to tennessee for alittle bit. imagine that same alabama weather except alittle cooler in the woods and there was always a breeze. Nashville is amazing, so was Jellico and Lynchburg.

hahah in Jellico i walked in one convenience store with my SiS hoodie on and the lady goes ohh you must be down here for the competition and thats how we found about the XRRA comp that weekend.
                    you didnt even know of xrra and was in jellico?

why the fuck did you go to jellico then?

Comment

well i knew the park was there so we decided to check it out, cause i know they held all that stuff there. it just so happened that we ended up there on the right week/ weekend.

We stayed at Cumberland Falls State Park in kentucky which is in a dry county and Jellico was the closest place to buy beer and we liked it there, so we stayed alittle bit.

ForSure Motorsports
                      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

the cape cause it's free, and I like the ocean and salty air.
                        1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                        1999 sierra
                        1967 M725 Big and Slow
                        -Dan

Comment

Moab... but not this time of year...
                          x2 A trip out to the cape would be nice
                          -Trail-side mechanic-

Comment

well i knew the park was there so we decided to check it out, cause i know they held all that stuff there. it just so happened that we ended up there on the right week/ weekend.

We stayed at Cumberland Falls State Park in kentucky which is in a dry county and Jellico was the closest place to buy beer and we liked it there, so we stayed alittle bit.
                            ok valid reasoning

Comment

My location is a vacation apparently. I do not agree tho

Comment

Working...
                              X