fuck verizon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck verizon

waiting for FIOs again. they should be here between 8 and 12. its 8:30 and no sho as of yet. They have yet to bury line from the road to the house so who knows what the hell they are going to do.

they showed up last monday as well but didnt do anything cause cable hadnt been pulled to the house. Ive had 6 diff techs show up to the house to verify that cable's been pulled and it hasnt.

last lady here understood how pissed i was getting at them and regardless, fios will be installed today or they will never step foot back on this property again.

why is everything so fucking hard
    Originally posted by gmc4cw
    if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

if they said they would be there today and arent, then fucking tell them you want a month free. If they say no, ask to speak to their manager. It always works.

Comment

working with any provider of internet/tv is usually a painstaking uphill battle. it will be very speedy once its installed. if you can get fios can u also get uverse?

Comment

problem is they show, then leave with nothing done because someone else in verizon dropped the ball.
        if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

whats uverse

im getting phones, tv and internet with it. i get some box too that lets me watch stuff from the pc on my big screen and all this other crap.

Comment

Uverse is ATTs fber optic cable service that is similar but the don't run fiber all the way through like fios. If you are in a fios area, they probably don't have uverse. They normal are in opposite regions for service

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
              Uverse is ATTs fber optic cable service that is similar but the don't run fiber all the way through like fios. If you are in a fios area, they probably don't have uverse. They normal are in opposite regions for service
              NO>>>i have uverse. along with 3 hd tvs. i get 4 streams. if 2 people in the house watch hd channels that take up 2 streams each. then my tv get inturrupted. its a good setup if you get enough streams, otherwise i fucking hate it
              Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
              didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
              Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
              he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
              Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
              i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
                NO>>>i have uverse. along with 3 hd tvs. i get 4 streams. if 2 people in the house watch hd channels that take up 2 streams each. then my tv get inturrupted. its a good setup if you get enough streams, otherwise i fucking hate it
                Why do everyone of your posts seem like you have your panties in a bunch. I was referring to the basic system. I didn't go into details about the features of both.

Comment

Why do everyone of your posts seem like you have your panties in a bunch. I was referring to the basic system. I didn't go into details about the features of both.
                  he gets pissy when he's jammin to bone thugs.
                  Originally posted by Fast Orange
                  if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                  I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
                    he gets pissy when he isn't jammin to bone thugs.
                    fixed
                    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

i hate how there is only one provider you can really choose from. or go satellite which i don't consider an option.

Comment

I have Satellite TV and it's fine unless you're a television junkie, even still, I can't really think of anything I don't get.
                        As far as Internet, AT&T is the only way to go.
                        Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

throw water balloons at them when they get there
                          2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                          J10 project do want.
                          "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

nah. Uverse is a pretty good system, what i "fucking hate about it" is the stream setup. you get a million movies, and a million channels, but if you dont get/pay for enough streams to match how many TVs you have in the house, you could be watching something live, then all of a sudden your tv cuts out and you have to choose A)inturrupt someones elses tv watching in the house, or B)watch something you previously recorded. Havent heard much of anything on Fios, so if you do get it let me know how it is. I dont know about you, but when your hammered watching an important game and the TV all of a sudden cuts out and you miss an awesome play, you get angry.

that and i took a serious digger my bike yesturday BMXing so i am in a buttload of pain. From now till the end of the week, every post i make will be on some sort of painkiller that the doc gave me. i have limited use of fingers, cant walk, or turn wrists. so i was trying to type as little as possible, didnt mean to come off completely bashing Uverse.
                            Last edited by hippie metal; 06-17-2009, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                              fixed
                              you couldnt of come up with a Trees joke?

that shit was like 5 years ago

Bone Ba Ba Bone Bone Ba Ba Bone

Comment

Working...
                              X