fuck verizon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gmc4cw
    if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

fios sucks and is hyped to shit
      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

considering that webpages are instant, its taking me 5 minutes to upload a 350mb video over 30-35 minutes, im jumping on said band wagon.

Also, my 60$ internet bill, 30$ home phone bill, 110$ tv bill just went to 110$ total makes me happy.
        if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

we have fios at home and it is awesome. never had a problem yet and the interwebs are fast as hell
          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

i have used it at a friends house and it sucks balls

internets arent great and the tv has uber lag when changing channels or even using the menu screen
            www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

my work internet is fuckin pathetic. we are switching circuits in a few weeks but this is it right now

"when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

lol thats awesome lol

Comment

my world of warcraftage went from 300ms to 80. i can pwn in real time naggers!

Comment

good ol dsl

Comment

agreed

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                        didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                        Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                        he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                        Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                        i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Working...
                        X