the trip home from rausch.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the trip home from rausch.....

so were makin good time, hour away from rausch and i get a call. its justin and i say to the rest of the crew, its too early for a call from justin. answer the phone and find out the motors blown. now were sittin at some pizza place waiting for justin to get a tow back to rausch to hold his jeep there for the week so he can pick it up later this week. we gotta go an hour back to rausch and then 5 hours back home finally. ahhh how i love the trip home.

push rod through the block? cuz it happened to me once, dave once or twice and danny like 4 times
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

i left at the same time as them... i'm home

justin holy shit that sucks dude
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

the drive home from rausch.....

So we hit the road early, about 5pm with intentions of getting home early, and all is well until i feel my phone vibrate and see its justin. i say to the rest of the of the crew its wayyyy too early for a call from justin, this cant be good. i answer and hear the news that his motor blew 12 miles from rausch on 81 of course. so were an hour away from him and we decide to get some pizza while he figures out what he is doin. now we are headin back to rausch to pick him up and bring him home which means we wont leave rausch till about 830 meaning our home eta is about 330am. i get up for work about 450. oh how i love the ride home from rausch

Comment

you posted this twice from your phone dude. no way. no fuckin way. not my chair
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

This just in we found the lid to my cooler on the side of 80.

Comment

oh shit i was workin in this from my phone but the pretty pizza lady distracted me an i thought i accidentally deleted it before i posted it lol

Comment

no fucking way! hahahahahahaha. i liked the board though
                I drive a Datsun

Comment

oh boy. Time for justin finish rebuilding his 4.0L.
                  2000 XJ with goodies soon to be in pieces
                  1999 XJ will get most of the 2000XJ doodads.

Comment

WoW that SUX.

Call in sick tomorrow?
                    99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
                    http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

oh by the way. 36's on a dana 30 for the win! also i thought you were rolling in the gauntlet
                      I drive a Datsun

Comment

Damn that really sucks.

Comment

Awesome!
                          88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

it was an awesome day until i heard the news....sorry justin good luck

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                              you posted this twice from your phone dude. no way. no fuckin way. not my chair
                              Not my chair not my problem thats what I say

Sorry to hear about your motor Justin. Hope you make it back alright
                              I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Working...
                              X