FML!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FML!

My fucking jeep decided it didnt like where its idler pully was on 84 at 2040. The idler pully came off, over heated lost power steering and alternator. I ended up call up a friend of mine to go get me the part and I fixed it in the Waterbury mall parking lot. When I went to go put the belt back on the fucking tensioner decided it didnt want to work so a friend of mine and I struggled with that for 2 and a half hours. What a pain in the ass. At one point I was like fuck it lets call AAA and have it towed to my house. They said Ithey couldnt tow it because it was in the fucking Sears Auto Care lot. I was like WTF I didnt have my fucking Jeep fucking fixed there, Im in the fucking parking lot. After my THIRD call the AAA they finally said they'ed send someone out. Just as the tow truck pulls in I am just buttoning up the Jeep because I finally got the belt on. So to conclude, I HATE wrenching in the ghetto of waterbury in the rain. FUCK YOU JEEP and AAA.
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

The mall parking lot is ghetto......fabulous. You shoulda just pushed your jeep down a flight of stairs, that woulda showed it whose boss
    dirty30

Comment

that sucks man it always gets fixed right when the tow truck arrives too.
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

when ever you call AAA push the vehicle into the street first. they come SOOOOOOOOOO much faster that way
        Originally posted by Fast Orange
        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

what do you say to a jeep with two broken headlights?

nothing, it's already been told twice.
          1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
          1999 sierra
          1967 M725 Big and Slow
          -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
            what do you say to a jeep with two broken headlights?

nothing, it's already been told twice.
            mine only needs to be told once
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

When my ujoint blew up AAA told me they would be there in an hour. They showed up in 25 minutes. The tow truck driver was really cool that showed up. He was tellin my about his CJ he has. Ive never had any problems with AAA.

Comment

Glad you got it fixed.
                2000 XJ with goodies soon to be in pieces
                1999 XJ will get most of the 2000XJ doodads.

Comment

That sucks man. I wouldn't want to work on my shit in that area. Fuck that.
                  Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

that sucks dude.
                    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, I have had awesome luck with AAA from towing unregistered jeeps that have been sitting for 5 years to towing my dodge to the paint shop because I am too lazy to do it myself. Not to mention a discount at NAPA for when you are trying to fix it yourself. Better luck next time.
                      1950 Willys Trail Rig
                      2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

i also have never had a problem with AAA, sorry about your heep
                        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                        X