trying to lose some weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fast Orange View Post
    i have a 300 lbs olympic weight set i'll sell you. Squat rack, hi low cable, leg curl, the whole 9. 300 bucks

thats how i lost weight too.

work on your trail rig when its 100 outside, thats how i lost 90 pounds last summer
    Originally posted by gmc4cw
    if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

risitance workouts....use your own body weight to work out.

http://exercise.about.com/od/totalbo...y_Workouts.htm

here ya go girly man
      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Watch what you eat-portions! Best to stay away from sugar-ice cream, candy all that junk food stuff. Cut out the drinking as well. Stay hydrated, stay positive! Jump around, change things up if your lifting so your body doesn't become used to a routine. I like to listen to certain music when I workout, this might help, gets me pumped, keeps me going!
        HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
        OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

yeah i know people who have lost 5-10 pounds just by not drinking soda anymore. then again it kinda depends on how much ya drink
          I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

P90X

'Nuff Said
            I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

does it really work?
              2000 XJ with goodies soon to be in pieces
              1999 XJ will get most of the 2000XJ doodads.

Comment

p90x is good stuff, i've been following it for a couple weeks. i won't out bench anyone but i feel fit as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by OTTE View Post
                  does it really work?
                  Yeah man its really intense. All you really need is a few free weights and patience to tolerate the loser guy who won't shut up in the video

Comment

Oh, I think I need to look into it.
                    2000 XJ with goodies soon to be in pieces
                    1999 XJ will get most of the 2000XJ doodads.

Comment

Lets make a deal Evan, I'll yell at you for being fat everyday for $100 a day

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                        Lets make a deal Evan, I'll yell at you for being fat everyday for $100 a day
                        you would probably do that for free anyways

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                          you would probably do that for free anyways
                          Yeah but now I'm broke....tubby

Comment

Yes P90x works. I'm a regular at a gym and was before I started the P90x program. So you would think that I wouldn't get sore assuming I have some muscular defnition built up already. WRONG. P90x has you doing the weirdest exercises you could ever dream of. I bought a set of Bowflex Selectech weights ($399 shipped with a stand) and it worked out great for me. Get ready to do a lot of pull ups and push ups though.
                            06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

Working...
                            X