trying to lose some weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to lose some weight

Basically trying to lose a little bit of beer fat, and mainly gain back some strength. There was a time i was lifting 4-5 times a week and felt pretty damn good, but i've gotten lazy and all that has turned to shit.

I'm not fat by any means (5'8 165lbs) but i feel weak like a pansy lately, and i just want to get back into decent shape, not looking to get ripped.

I don't really have the means to get to a gym right now to use a shitload of equipment, and i have a bowflex in my basement that i will use from time to time. Using it sucks and is rediculously boring to tell you the truth though.

I know the usual shit push ups and sit ups blah blah blah, but anybody got any good exercises you can do with normal shit lying around the house?

Stop underage drinking for one.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

finger down throat.
      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
      1999 sierra
      1967 M725 Big and Slow
      -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
        Stop underage drinking for one.
        not likely.

but really i only drink 1-2 days a week, it shouldn't be a problem

Comment

i have a 300 lbs olympic weight set i'll sell you. Squat rack, hi low cable, leg curl, the whole 9. 300 bucks
          Originally posted by Fast Orange
          if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
          I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Orange View Post
            i have a 300 lbs olympic weight set i'll sell you. Squat rack, hi low cable, leg curl, the whole 9. 300 bucks
            hmmm.....may be interested in this in a week or two, i'll get back to you

Comment

ummm you can do dips off of chair, sprint up and down stairs, and then the normal pushups and situps. go for runs, and shit to strengthen your legs, cause they're the strongest muscles in your body.
              98 XJ RIP
              05 WRX
              16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
              Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

Comment

interval running is the best thing you can do to either lose weight or get into shape. if you run, dont just run a mile and stop, your body doesnt really start burning fat until after the first 15 or 20 minutes.

or you could actually wrench on your Jeep, you will build some hand and arm strength that way
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Im starting a new workout set while im at work. we get kinda crazy down there cuzz we're that bored.

but basically, i have always been in good shape from my workouts and have never ever used weights. using your own bodyweight you can do a bunch of good shit, you just gotta know what to do.

If you’re interested i can try and set you up with what i do.

best piece of workout equipment ive ever used is a notebook however.
                  grab a new one, write entries of what you do every day with the date at the top. do something every day and dont miss one.

it will get you in shape in no time.

also, dont go overkill, jump around, do legs on monday, abs tuesday etc.
                  give your body a chance to rest.
                  its foolproof haha
                  "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                  It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

fred. you are fat.

Comment

fuck you.

i am.

so fuck you.
                      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                      It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy Wuzzy View Post
                        fred. you are fat.
                        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
                        fuck you.

i am.

so fuck you.

haha, you seem like the right guy to take advice from then huh?
                        Originally posted by Fast Orange
                        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

i have the strength of a retarded chimp. apperntly each of those have the strength of 10 men. - hawks words.

used to be a trainer. you need help call me
                          didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                          Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                          he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                          Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                          i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

besides exercises, just eating better will also make a difference
                            2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                            J10 project do want.
                            "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

P90x
                              06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

Working...
                              X