No announcement yet.

An open letter to Jeepinjosh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at the last two links you posted and read Alex's comments directly below it, its fucking perfect
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

A damn
      4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
        I don't know if it's because you took the time to try to make JeepinJosh a better person, or if it was simply because you came up with something more clever than "Die in a fire."

That's all I have to say.

both
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
        Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
        he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
        Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
        i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
          I'm not really sure if that was supposed to be funny or not, but it really makes you come across as a dickhead. Who are you the fucking internet police? If you don't like him, avoid his posts. I honest'y cant believe it bothers you that much to sit down and devote at least 20 minutes into that pompous and idiotic rant
          have you not seen every other well put together open letter on this site?

Comment

I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

hahaha total ownage
              93 xj blue with a hint of tree bark - Dead
              90 xj pos blue renix - Gone
              95 xj green - Soon to be 3", 33's, ford 9", JCR stage II sliders, some skids

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                have you not seen every other well put together open letter on this site?
                Seriously. I worked very hard on mine.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

that was pussy wheeling in that pic of me you posted
                  www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Comment

lol this is awesome about time someone made one

Comment

hasnt this been in the making for about 2 months? if i recall i heard about it when we were swapping hawks parts over to his new jeep.
                        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

Wow
                          Ryan
                          2013 Wrangler

Comment

you guys are so mean to everyone

Comment

I didnt see this till a few mintes ago but i have 1 thing to ask ok maybe a 2 or 3. How do you know my friends Ryan ? and i know they would not agrea with you and were did you get that pic ????? and no im not going to bother trying to make a comback cause im not taking as much time as it took you to make this post. And just for you ill get some extreme wheeling pics next time im up in mass and have some one to take pics. This kinda made me laugh no joke.

Comment

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
                                I didnt see this till a few mintes ago but i have 1 thing to ask ok maybe a 2 or 3. How do you know my friends Ryan ? and i know they would not agrea with you and were did you get that pic ????? and no im not going to bother trying to make a comback cause im not taking as much time as it took you to make this post. And just for you ill get some extreme wheeling pics next time im up in mass and have some one to take pics. This kinda made me laugh no joke.
                                You fail in ever sentence in that.
                                95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

Working...
                                X