Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An open letter to Jeepinjosh

Dear Jeepinjosh,

You are probably wondering what kind of unethical, relentless ownage will commence upon you reading the words that I have typed. For do not take this in a foul way, I speak this from the heart of [SiS]Offroad. I have a number of valid points that I am going to share with you, and I have taken the liberty of putting them in the order of which piss me off the most!

I don’t mean to step on anyone’s feelings but…here we go.

1. SPELLING.
    Ok. Now I know you are unlucky enough to go to Brookfield High School. I in fact went there too. Where I learned many things, like history, some sort of mathematical skills, dissecting frogs and other strange creatures, I was taught how to speak Spanish, how to fight, how to smoke and drink. You know normal things that high schoolers such as yourself are learning today. BUT, what I didn’t learn in high school was how to spell, and I will tell you why. BECAUSE I LEARNED THAT SHIT BEFORE 4TH GRADE. You’re telling me that as a senior in high school you cannot successfully spell “guess”? WTF MATE?? Did you eat paint chips as a kid, stick a fork in the outlets, get dropped on your head maybe? I don’t know what to think, but, I do know when I see your name has made a post, I try my damndest to divert my eyes away from the screen, and skip to the next post. I do this of course to prevent my mind from having a complete fucking melt down while trying to decipher what lies within your messages. James Bond himself has a better chance off taking over Russia with a NERF Tommy gun than figuring out what the hell you posted. Since you have joined this site, you have not had one post that did NOT have an error in it. That says a lot since the majority of your posts don’t include words that utilize more than 5-6 letters each. Another HUGE problem I have with your parents letting you use your computer is the fact that you obviously don’t know what a period is. It’s that button that has the “.” and the “>” on it. In case you’re having trouble locating said key, I will include pictures as reference points at the end of your letter. Needless to say dude, in a spelling/punctuation/grammar bee, Helen Keller would be giving you a run for your money.

2. Lack of knowledge
    Now, I may not know you as well as your friends, but I do in fact know your friends. They all seem to have the exact view on this as I do. You can talk a lot, yet you can’t act upon things. I.E V8 swap?!?!?!? Let’s try something a little more geared towards your competence level. I am sure autozone has a drop in K&N filter that you could get done. Should only take about 5 hours. You cant figure out doorless on an 88XJ, yet YOU wanna try to fab up half doors?!?!?! Your posts make you seem more and more like an idiot, its at the point that I am convinced that you have a room temperature IQ.

3. Fail-tasic Activities
    http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1265

1. Girls DO NOT stop and ask you about your lights.
    http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2893
    1. Your father won’t even let you go doorless let alone whip that thing around.
    2. The day you drive that thing CORRECTLY, is the day I buy a fucking Prius that runs on bacon grease.
    http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1448
    YOU ENTIRE BUILD THREAD IS AMAZING. 10 pages and not 1 ACTUAL building process post. I don’t know how you do it. By the way, when you do the 6’’ lift and 33’s, be sure to let me know so I can laugh and give it the shove it needs to introduce the doors to the ground.
    http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2619
    …………Palm yourself as hard as you can right in the forehead. If you don’t flip out of your computer chair backwards, you didn’t do it hard enough and need to do it again. Your only shot at reputation on this site is if you tape this event with a good camera angle. Points are given if blood is drawn from fall.
    You have made 57 threads of your own , and all of maybe 1 of them was taken semi-seriously. That doesn’t say anything to you, at all. If you’re going to stay here then learn to spell, stop posting complete useless stuff, hide in the shadows and learn.

4. Your idea of wheeling
    Everytime I see you online you post up your newest wheeling event, which never consist of even one picture of actual wheeling. Have you ever even been on a real trail, and no, sorry to say the trails in the following areas do NOT count:
    Bethel
    Behind Arbys
    New Milford
    The Kohls/Burger King Trail
    The only thing I see is your jeep parked on grass with a slight hill that kinda seems to tilt your jeep just enough to make your gas gauge lie to you. Just leave your sways on because your no where near enough to run sway bar less because after your first highway drive swaybar less, I can promise that your pants will look like you hit a deer. Not to mention there no need to disco them when you’re a puddle/mud prancer.

real wheeling and the rest of SIS

and heres you. You know, its funny, I just went on a search to find 1 picture of your rig wheeling and that was the most hardcore picture you have of your rig. Tell you what, just give me your jeep and I will build it and wheel it and I will buy you a scooter or something.

In conclusion, you make me laugh everytime you post and I still have no idea how you got upto 423 posts. You may now try to come back at me, as I am sure someone will, because it always seems to happen but its ok. RJ…Evan..the floor is now yours to add your open letter
    Last edited by hippie metal; 05-31-2009, 03:21 AM.
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Holy fuck this is better than i pictured it being. Ryan pretty much covered every subject I was attempting to cover, and I really couldn't have said anything better myself. All i have to say is HELL FUCKING YES

If you wan't to hear more "shit-on-your-faceage" in the form of the interwebs plz pm me or raze and we wil be gladly send you the other draft that was waiting to be posted. It is more of a very sucky rough draft that was cobbled together compared to this pile of WIN, but i'm sure neither of us will have a problem adding it to your computer.
    Last edited by Even; 05-31-2009, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
      Holy fuck this is better than i pictured it being. Ryan pretty much covered every subject I was attempting to cover, and all i have to say is HELL FUCKING YES

If you wan't to hear more "shit-on-your-faceage" in the form of the interwebs plz pm me or raze and we wil be gladly send you the other draft that was waiting to be posted. It is more of a very sucky rough draft that was cobbled together compared to this pile of WIN, but i'm sure neither of us will have a problem adding it to your computer.

Comment

how am I just hearing about this jeepinjosh guy? I didnt even know we had a person on here called jeepinjosh, but god damn is he slow in the head. This thread and his posts cracked me up.

Comment

I'm not really sure if that was supposed to be funny or not, but it really makes you come across as a dickhead. Who are you the fucking internet police? If you don't like him, avoid his posts. I honest'y cant believe it bothers you that much to sit down and devote at least 20 minutes into that pompous and idiotic rant
          Last edited by Adam; 05-31-2009, 05:06 AM.
          2000 XJ
          2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
            I'm not really sure if that was supposed to be funny or not, but it really makes you come across as a dickhead. Who are you the fucking internet police? If you don't like him, avoid his posts. I honest'y cant believe it bothers you that much to sit down and devote at least 20 minutes into that pompous rant.
            no i am not the internet police. but i can post a rant about something that has bothered most the board. i was just the first one to post up. 2nd of all i know the kid personally so that leaves you out of the loop not me
            Last edited by hippie metal; 05-31-2009, 05:08 AM.

Comment

DONT GET MAD GET ROWDY !!!

Comment

really, every time i read an open letter produced by Ryan, I get the initial thought, "oh god, why is he trying to do one of these?" but actually, he does do a pretty bang-up job. Congrats Ryan

Jeepinjosh, straight up die, plz.

Adam - yeah, you just got owned softcore, bud.

Comment

Well Ryan I think you hit it right on the nose.
                  Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

I'm not really sure if that was supposed to be funny or not, but it really makes you come across as a dickhead. Who are you the fucking internet police? If you don't like him, avoid his posts. I honest'y cant believe it bothers you that much to sit down and devote at least 20 minutes into that pompous and idiotic rant
                    Fo serious?

Have you missed all the other open letters?

Hippymetal. Fantastic job lad!
                    FUCKING GENO

Comment

woah so that trail behind the BK lounge actually goes somewhere!? I've always wondered what was back there!
                      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                      1999 sierra
                      1967 M725 Big and Slow
                      -Dan

Comment

What is this "trail" behind BK you speak of?
                        Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Excellent, that was pure excellence.
                          95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

This is one of the best open letters that Will and I have haven't done.
                            sigpic
                            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Okay, So normally, i'll agree that they reach an incredibly level of dickhead. Spamming every one of the kids piss poor posts. However, I felt that the open letter was done with some sort of finesse and for that I applaud you.
                              I don't know if it's because you took the time to try to make JeepinJosh a better person, or if it was simply because you came up with something more clever than "Die in a fire."

That's all I have to say.
                              Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X