Click it or Ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PapaGeno21 View Post
    They cant pull you over in RI for not having it on. They can only write a ticket for it if they get you for something else.
    alrighty then.
    98 XJ RIP
    05 WRX
    16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
    Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

Comment

and its not hard to find something else......
      Originally posted by gmc4cw
      if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Only when the doors are off, the roads are icy or there are kids in the car.

When I was a youngster seatbelt use was not like it is today, sitting on the wheelwells in the bed of a pickup was not uncommon.

Comment

in ct you can ride a motorcycle with no helmet, but when i have 3000lbs of steel around me apparently I need to wear a seatbelt. It should be my choice if I want to die a horrible death in a car wreck or not.
          Originally posted by Fast Orange
          if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
          I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

I always wear my seatbelt.
            99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
            http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

every time
              www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

too scared

Lol im to scared to not put out my seat belt in a wrangler with no sway bar track bar and with a two inch lift lol flippy flippy is bad
                95 Yj 4.0, Flowmaster 40 series exhaust, Blue Hids and Yellow Fog Lights, K&N air filter, 2" Boomarang shackles, and sway bar and track bar removal.

Comment

I always do. It's just programmed in my brain. Sometimes even just sitting in a parked car I find my self reaching for it.
                  1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                  1999 sierra
                  1967 M725 Big and Slow
                  -Dan

Comment

I always do but i dont have to as in NH you dont have to wear one if you are over 18. I think they are changing the law soon but NH and its whole "Live Free or Die" slogan helps out for those that dont wear seat belts or wear helmets on motorcycles. Idiots IMHO but too each his or her own.
                    Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

think about this scenario:

you are just driving down to your buds house, not going over 40 mph, when as you pull out geno rearends you doing 85 mph in his jeep with baja claws at 12 psi

it's just habit for me. one second of work (hell its not even work)

Comment

Originally posted by ruecifur View Post
                        in ct you can ride a motorcycle with no helmet, but when i have 3000lbs of steel around me apparently I need to wear a seatbelt. It should be my choice if I want to die a horrible death in a car wreck or not.
                        Because we figure if you get into a motorcycle accident on the highway, you're pretty much fucked anyway.
                        sigpic
                        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

brother got a ticket for not wearing his as a passenger the cops just love us Reagans

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                            Because we figure if you get into a motorcycle accident on the highway, you're pretty much fucked anyway.
                            yeaaaaa

NOT FUNNY

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                              yeaaaaa

NOT FUNNY
                              I know, it was insensitive...

I still lulled.
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

tall bright orange motorcycle with loud honkin exhaust ftw

gotta let morons know im there

Comment

Working...
                                X