This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riot View Post
    Isn't this kid who started the thread from west haven?

I'm from west haven... Where's that going?

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
      Well, I hope I gave everyone some entertainment for a little while, I know its been slow around here lately, but alas, That's all for tonight folks.
      And it wasn't going to be nice. So with that in mind.
      Nothing, Nothing at all.
      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

actually RIOT im not fucking crying to anyone or looking for sympathy...and youd have no fucking clue what the fuck your bitching about seeing as how you werent there or understand what the fuck happened. it all started cause i was sticking up for one of my friends and then shit happened. im not some little fucking bitch who starts shit for no reason then cries about it. yeah im was wrong for saying i hate mexicans in general but i said sorry for that...if your really that much of a little bitch about shit and want to sing kuhmbya everytime there is a fucking problem then good for you but we obviously come from different places and i would love to see you in the same situation and not get mad over it... grow the fuck up. im sure ill get shit and have everyoone talking shit to me but oh fucking well.... dont run your fucking mouth if you werent there and dont know what the fuck your talking about

Comment

and off we go again

zinG!

Comment

you 2 should fight over the internet

someone might get their ass kicked
            www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

i have no desire to fight anyone but im all set with some twenty year old kid telling me how im wrong and that im crying and looking for fucking sympathy..i was just venting caused i was pissed over the fucking situation

Comment

BRB HAMBERGUR HELPUR

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                  you 2 should fight over the internet

someone might get their ass kicked
                  its a dangerous world out there.....they better watch out

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

hi im RIOT im a little bitch who gets involved over peoples problems and calls them fags.. fuck you you fucking faggot piece of shit. i dont know you but i can already tell your a little bitch who would probably go running to your mommy if someone fucked with you ...go change your fucking diaper and shut your fucking mouth

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangeryj View Post
                      hi im RIOT im a little bitch who gets involved over peoples problems and calls them fags.. fuck you you fucking faggot piece of shit. i dont know you but i can already tell your a little bitch who would probably go running to your mommy if someone fucked with you ...go change your fucking diaper and shut your fucking mouth
                      dems fightin words

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

ummmm...maybe it's talking shit like this that got you into trouble in the first place... You would have pissed my Mexican ass off
                        Originally posted by Fast Orange
                        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

I didn't go searching the internet for mature adults acting like children, You got everyone involved when you threw a temper tantrum.
                          Sorry if I offended you Mr. Grown Up Adult.
                          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                            dems fightin words
                            big ol times tew on that

Comment

Working...
                            X