X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Riot View Post
    What points were irrelevant?
    The kid got jumped for having a big mouth?
    Good.
    If he was so worried about being fair, he should either roll with a crew or carry a weapon.
    He shouldn't resort to violence to begin with, You said he didn't. Well then he should have picked someone to fuck with who lives by the same "man-code" that he does.
    I said i'm sorry it happened to him, but this isn't the fucking place to cry.
    Not irrelevant.
    And Evan,
    Still out of your element.
    I can't take this shit anymore.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Wow Chris, you get way into things. O and you contradicted yourself yet again.
        -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Try to fit in harder.

Comment

i also remember chris getting all amped up saying he could kick my ass a while back, i guess he ran out of good ideas

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
              i also remember chris getting all amped up saying he could kick my ass a while back, i guess he ran out of good ideas
              saying I could beat the ass of a kid who looks like a ....... and actually resorting to violence are two completely different things.
              This was also after you said I didn't.
              Now I thought we were over that, but if you'd like more attention , you can ask Mike.

Comment

Try to fit in harder.
                me? How? Because I said something that wasn't said before in this thread?
                -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

saying I could beat the ass of a kid who looks like a ....... and actually resorting to violence are two completely different things.
                  Now I thought we were over that, but if you'd like more attention on, you can ask Mike.
                  WTF? I don't even understand your last sentence, but i'm going to kick both your asses for the same reason (cause i'm an asshole and enjoy fighting)
                  Originally posted by Fast Orange
                  if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                  Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                  I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Well, I hope I gave everyone some entertainment for a little while, I know its been slow around here lately, but alas, That's all for tonight folks.

Comment

Now I thought we were over that, but if you'd like more attention on, you can ask Mike.
                      you were a little more hyped up about it than just saying you could beat my ass, but i am over that so wuteva

and give up the cancer bullshit

Comment

I didn't say anything about that.

Comment

we both knew where you were going with "looks like a...." don't gimmie that shit

Comment

Well now, I'm way to new to say anything other than man is there a lot of e-Anger in this thread.

Comment

I'm still baffled by your statements. While I wholeheartedly agree with you on the 'violence should be that last resort' part as a concealed carry weapon holder, violence should be the last thing on your mind. If you carry a weapon, it is your job to diffuse the situation in order to avoid using the weapon.

Your point about how it should be the last resort becomes irrelevant if you are making a direct criticism on how the original poster handled the subject. If you point was a general statement about how violence should be the last resort, then I apologize for the miscommunication, but if it was a statement directed at the 95YJ, you must understand about how irrelevant the words of advice are in this specific situation.
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by VinACE85 View Post
                                Well now, I'm way to new to say anything other than man is there a lot of e-Anger in this thread.
                                We are done. Please feel free to stay.

Comment

Working...
                                X