Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

again you're saying Mexican's travel in large packs. Why can't you realize that the race isn't an issue?
    A group of people in a large pack beat some kids ass who was probably running his mouth at a bar, race is irrelevant and i'm x2ing everything 1cleanTJ said.
    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

i need to know if there illegal or not before i start bad mouthing the race.

Honestly other then gang members and gang bangers, i dont think ive ever met a non happy mexican. Im surrounded by farms here and they are all nice as hell. Granted they know the honky will deport them if they arent otherwise
      Originally posted by gmc4cw
      if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

Race had nothing to do with this, or the fact he was running his mouth i am sure. The problem is that most people now a days cant fight fair and you have to go into a fight knowing its not goin to be one on one or a fair fight, so the min it starts you have to have the mentality that you will not be the one goin to the hospital. Pick up a bottle, chair, bar stool, the smallest mexican in the bar, something to use as a weapon and defend yourself. Just so you know if you are getting jumped by 12 guys, anything you do will be in self defence so do what ever it takes. Just something i was taught at a very young age.
        85 K10, 44front,ff14 rear, 350,th350,Np208, 39.5/13.5r20 IROKs. almost done
        New toy 88 yj, 4.2, 5speed,231. Its getting a soa, 78 f350 dana 60s, SYE, and some 37s.

Comment

I'm Mexican
          Originally posted by Fast Orange
          if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
          I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

lolavatar

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
              lolavatar
              that's me on the right... completely a Mexican.

Yo soy mexicana y no me gusta ser llamado una húmeda espalda. Mi familia totalmente pateado el culo la otra noche. Estúpido chico blanco
              Last edited by Ruecifur; 05-24-2009, 10:06 PM.
              if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
              I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post

b) I'm sorry that happened to you, Carry a weapon.

c) If a situation escalates to the point of violence, it really is no longer about who is a man and who isn't, it's about winning.

Finally, You show me a man who resorts to violence, and i'll show you a man who has run out of good ideas.
                You contradicted yourself....
                -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
                  You contradicted yourself....
                  he does that.
                  - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                  or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                  Originally posted by DizzDizz
                  aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                    he does that.
                    That is the problem with liberals.
                    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

As far as i'm concerned that would make him a bitch who runs out of good ideas.
                      Don't try to get me sir.

Comment

/
                        Last edited by Riot; 05-24-2009, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ALUMINUMCRAWLER View Post
                          That sucks! Hope your ok! It's like that everywhere, nobody can just let it be One-on-One! I want to move to a state where I can carry-CA,UT,TX and many other states are great for this! Guns-
                          Crack? You can carry in NY and in CT as well. I have my permit.

Are you daft or do you just a play a fucking moron on the internet?
                          im just wondering.
                          fag
                          Your points have nothing to do what was said in this topic.

Do you play a Daft fucking moron on the internet, too?

He was jumped after he had words with another person. He didn't resort to violence, they did. They jumped him, what would you rather have him do? Dance like a clown and try to make them laugh as they kick his ass?
                          Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 05-24-2009, 10:47 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

or not walk back into a bar full of angry friends of the gentleman that you just cussed out

Comment

As far as i'm concerned that would make him a bitch who runs out of good ideas.
                              Don't try to get me sir.
                              he got fucking jumped.

your logic is over
                              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                              Originally posted by DizzDizz
                              aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                                Crack? You can carry in NY and in CT as well. I have my permit.

Your points have nothing to do what was said in this topic.

Do you play a Daft fucking moron on the internet, too?

He was jumped after he had words with another person. He didn't resort to violence, they did. They jumped him, what would you rather have him do? Dance like a clown and try to make them laugh as they kick his ass?

My post said resorting to violence, I suppose I meant starting it. However, that wouldn't be a fun quote. With that said.
                                muh dick, hop off.

Comment

Working...
                                X