This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i fucking hate mexicans

so i was at a bar in madison which is a rich yuppie town and i end up having some words with a drunk mexican thirty something year old and we almost fight outside where you smoke but he doesnt want any one on one so i walk in the bar and get attacked by about twelve mexicans and get three or four good punches in then get hit in the face about twenty five times and still standing trying to swing then get hit in the head with a fucking beer mug and just got out of the clinic with six staples!!!!!!!i fucking hate pussy ass muther fuckers who cant stand up and throw down one on one like a fucking man.. and a bunch of fucking wet back mexicans who cant even speak english at that

call ins
    2 tj's
    3 yj's
    2 xj's
    i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

pics or it didnt happen....
      99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

I'm a wetback. But i'm the wetback that runs the machinery while telling the mexicans what to do.

Comment

they alway travel in packs and stick together....... shity man
          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

just cuz he was latino doesnt mean he was mexican. but thats shitty dude, not really sure what race has to do with it though, i mean they coulda been black or white. i think you are just sore because of what happened. which is understandable because i would feel the same way. sorry to hear this, i hope ya feel better bro
            I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangeryj View Post
              so i was at a bar in madison which is a rich yuppie town and i end up having some words with a drunk mexican thirty something year old and we almost fight outside where you smoke but he doesnt want any one on one so i walk in the bar and get attacked by about twelve mexicans and get three or four good punches in then get hit in the face about twenty five times and still standing trying to swing then get hit in the head with a fucking beer mug and just got out of the clinic with six staples!!!!!!!i fucking hate pussy ass muther fuckers who cant stand up and throw down one on one like a fucking man.. and a bunch of fucking wet back mexicans who cant even speak english at that

a) Race is irrelevant in this situation.

b) I'm sorry that happened to you, Carry a weapon.

c) If a situation escalates to the point of violence, it really is no longer about who is a man and who isn't, it's about winning.

d) It seems inappropriate to me to post such a thing in the public forum due to the racist point of view expressed.

Finally, You show me a man who resorts to violence, and i'll show you a man who has run out of good ideas.
              Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

sorry.. im not racist or didnt mean to be but im just pissed aabout the situation....gues it should of been called i hate pussy assholes

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                  Finally, You show me a man who resorts to violence, and i'll show you a man who has run out of good ideas.
                  in his defense he did get jumped sometimes it goes there and you have no choice.

either way though i don't think race is the issue.

i've seen situations where it was latinos, black people, white people, and i'm pretty sure even asain's are pretty badass when they're in a large group

it's just a shitty situation, don't go to scketch ass bars if you don't want stuff like that to happen
                  No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

That sucks! Hope your ok! It's like that everywhere, nobody can just let it be One-on-One! I want to move to a state where I can carry-CA,UT,TX and many other states are great for this! Guns-
                    HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                    OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

it's just a shitty situation, don't go to scketch ass bars if you don't want stuff like that to happen[/QUOTE]

thats the funny thing is that its a nice place...not even close to a dive bar...i would expect soomething like that to happen in new haven or something but not madison

Comment

I'm usually the first to run out of good ideas.

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
                        it's just a shitty situation, don't go to scketch ass bars if you don't want stuff like that to happen
                        Sketch ass bars have nothing to do with it, i've been in shitty situations in a ton of places that aren't sketchy.

Comment

dont let yourself get into violent situation over something at a bar, you obviously were mouthing off if it got that far, nobody to blame but yourself. Still sucks though. maybe you should pick up some beers at the packie instead of the bar or go to the bar with some buddies
                          up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
                          eliminator MJ - Sold
                          99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
                          Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

i dare you to go back and read your post out loud to them, i bet you will feel better
                            Originally posted by gmc4cw
                            if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

a) Race is irrelevant in this situation.

b) I'm sorry that happened to you, Carry a weapon.

c) If a situation escalates to the point of violence, it really is no longer about who is a man and who isn't, it's about winning.

d) It seems inappropriate to me to post such a thing in the public forum due to the racist point of view expressed.

Having a gun or knife wouldn't have changed the situation. It probably would have just resulted in him getting shot or with his own gun or stabbed, being that he was the one to get jumped by a large group of people.

Besides you never see one mexican guy at the bar. They travel in large packs, should have been your first red flag.
                              2000 XJ
                              2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Working...
                              X