No announcement yet.

Does it make me a bad person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont really like to give the "homeless" money cuz most of the people you see on the street chose to live like that, some of them enjoy that lifestyle, i knew a homeless guy in my town once and he enjoyed living like that if he wanted the money he coulda made it and stuff... as it is we pay taxes that go to homeless shelters and everything else so let the truly homeless stay in the shelter that in a round about way we pay for anyways just my 2 cents...... idk maybe i a douchebag lol but thats my view on it

Comment

here we go...this is what happened to will and I at JFK in 2006

http://nopers.com/video/176/peter_pretends_to_be_deaf
      2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
      J10 project do want.
      "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

when they ask me for money i give them food and drinks. i know money would go to drugs or alcohol.
        winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

one time in NYC a guy was standing in the cross walk asking for a dollar. I gave him one, and he gave me a Mean People Suck sticker. So, I didn't really feel too bad about giving him my money. But otherwise, I don't like to.

Comment

you guys do realize that those homeless people in the subway probably make more money than you. they're not the less fortunate, they're the crafty. think about how many times a subway stops in an hour. i'd say 10 times. say 5 of the 50 ppl give the change in their pockets, probs on average a dollar. 5X10= 50 dollars an hour they're pullin. work 5 hours a day and earn 250 a day. 5 days a week and thats 1250 dollars a week. 52 weeks in a year and u got 65000 after tax . . . not to shabby homeless dude
            Last edited by Arundlemcbrundle; 05-18-2009, 03:31 AM.
            2 tj's
            3 yj's
            2 xj's
            i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

shame he just doesnt know how to manage it.....lol like everyone said all that money goes to drugs and alcohol
              J10 project do want.

Comment

The best is when a homeless guy comes up to me and before he can say a word, I ask him for a dollar. It throws them off completely. I mean where do you go from there, really?
                06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

at foxwoods this weekend some lady walked up to me and asked for 3$ to get back home. i told her to beat it. gambling is an evil drug, don't get addicted.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluewarrior7 View Post
                    The best is when a homeless guy comes up to me and before he can say a word, I ask him for a dollar. It throws them off completely. I mean where do you go from there, really?
                    J10 project do want.

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
                      one time in the city i some homeless dude asked me for money, and i had a bag of pretzels in my backpack and i took them out to give to him and he told me he asked for money not food.

another time some dude in a shanty of a blazer came up to me at a gas station in maryland and asked for 10 dollars for gas, gave me a sob story.. i gave him money. he got in his car and left without pumping any

moral of the story, i dont give anyone anything anymore.
                      it's cause you're a jew. they took advantage of your hair...not you
                      98 XJ RIP
                      05 WRX
                      16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
                      Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

Comment

bahahaha some black dude came up to me once in fairfield near the bus stop on the corner were Pine Creek Deli is and he was asking for seventy five cents to hop on the bus to Norwalk. He was like

'Please dude, I fell asleep on the bus and missed my stop. I've been asking people around her for half an hour, you'd think they would want to get rid of the only black dude in fairfield.'

I fucking lolled and gave him the seventy five cents. My good deed for the day. He actually then ran over to the bus and got on, so at least I kinda figure he wouldn't blow it on a dimebag.
                        sigpic
                        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                          bahahaha some black dude came up to me once in fairfield neat the bus stop on the corner were Pine Creek Deli is and he was asking for seventy five cents to hop on the bus to Norwalk. He was like

'Please dude, I fell asleep on the bus and missed my stop. I've been asking people around her for half an hour, you'd think they would want to get rid of the only black dude in fairfield.'

I fucking lolled and gave him the seventy five cents. My good deed for the day. He actually then ran over to the bus and got on, so at least I kinda figure he wouldn't blow it on a dimebag.
                          thats hilarious hahahaha
                          98 XJ RIP
                          05 WRX
                          16 Legacy

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                            bahahaha some black dude came up to me once in fairfield neat the bus stop on the corner were Pine Creek Deli is and he was asking for seventy five cents to hop on the bus to Norwalk. He was like

Comment

i try not to interact with them because then i feel bad because i don't know if they really do need it for food or not
                              98 XJ RIP
                              05 WRX
                              16 Legacy

Comment

Maybe i should do that subway/airport trick to get $$ for muh jeep...........
                                DONT GET MAD GET ROWDY !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X