Does it make me a bad person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does it make me a bad person

If i enjoy giving homeless people in the subway money? Not because i feel bad, but because it reminds me of a petting zoo. You know when you were little and you would go to the petting zoo. There was that machine where you would put in a quarter and get a handful of pellets. Then you would feed the animals. Not to say that i expect the homeless people to let me pet/hug them or anything. But just hearing a "thank you" or "god bless" from them is enough.
    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

i kinda think that makes you a good person
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
      i kinda think that makes you a good person
      we are now friends again
      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

omgomgomgomgomg yayyyyy
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

one time in the city i some homeless dude asked me for money, and i had a bag of pretzels in my backpack and i took them out to give to him and he told me he asked for money not food.

another time some dude in a shanty of a blazer came up to me at a gas station in maryland and asked for 10 dollars for gas, gave me a sob story.. i gave him money. he got in his car and left without pumping any

moral of the story, i dont give anyone anything anymore.

Comment

I like to find the drunkest, shittest looking one and buy them a beer
            Originally posted by Fast Orange
            if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
            Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
            I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

one of my friends had a guy tell him that his wife was in the hospital and had to go see her. My friend drove him to danbury, where the guy directed him to a liquor store. I won't give rides to homlesses.
              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
              1999 sierra
              1967 M725 Big and Slow
              -Dan

Comment

a lot of those people just take the money and use it for alcohol. its a shame. buying a beer would be a better gift haha

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

ill throw them some change once in a while but no way im gonna put them in my car. thats just asking to get mugged
                  P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                  2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                  OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

I was listening to the radio the other day and the guy was talking about how he was sitting down at Burger King. So he's sitting there eating his food and he see's this guy across the street through the window. He looks to be homeless. So the "homeless" guy is walking towards Burger King and is staring right at the guy. The guy says that he is thinking to himself. Is this mother fucker really coming to talk to me. Most homeless people wait until you go outside on the street, but no this guy comes inside and says. Hey could you spare a frie man? I'm starving. He says fuck no. I can't believe you actually had the nerve to come in here and ask me for food. You couldn't just wait until I came outside and you asked me for money.

I thought I should post that. I thought that it was pretty funny.
                    Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

I went to north Hampton my junior year for a sociology field trip an there were so many homeless people. However, we didnt give them anything because half of the homeless there didnt need the money. There was one guy w/ a cell phone sitting next to him. If i was to give any of them anything it would be food, not money cuz more than likely they would spend it on booze an such.

I give to the poor, but not when im in a city and people are 'homeless'
                      "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

My boss was out with friend's at a place and stole a few beers when they left. While they were waiting for the subway they saw a homeless man sitting on the ground. One of them thought let me offer this man a beverage stating, "Here sir, enjoy a tasty beverage". The man took the Coors light from him, looked at the label and said "I don't drink this shit!"

Comment

getting hassled at JFK airport is fun too by "deaf" people selling stickers and flambouyant tubby men sobbing about missing a bus.......
                          2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                          J10 project do want.
                          "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
                            getting hassled at JFK airport is fun too by "deaf" people selling stickers and flambouyant tubby men sobbing about missing a bus.......
                            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                            Originally posted by DizzDizz
                            aliens probed my husband

Comment

Most "homeless" people are indeed lacking a home, bug not necessarily poor
                              dirty30

Comment

Working...
                              X