No announcement yet.

imsobadatsex.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A girl I bang regularly came over, and I guess I was too high to get really into it, so I was like 7/9th's hard. The condom came off at some point, i didn't realize it, she was extremely tight. The next day I got a text saying, "Thanks for leaving that treat inside me, it felt like i was giving birth to an eel". I'm so bad at sex.

After a few months of a solid relationship, I breached the topic of anal sex with my girlfriend. To my surprise, she consented.After assuming the position (doggy) we got down to business. Being the gentleman that I am, I took things very slowly. Once it was in about an inch and she said she was ok, I figured that was it, and that I could go about my business normally. Unfortunately, this wasn't the case. As I made the first thrust she let out a yelp of pain accompanied by what can only be described as an anal death-grip on my poor willy. She had a sphincter that could snap a baseball bat. As the vice tightened on me, I panicked furiously. Putting one hand on either cheek I pushed hard whilst crying out in pain. It seemed that the harder I tried to release myself the worse it got. After several minutes or screaming at her to please please release me, I decided that calmness was the way forward. After what seemed like an eternity I managed to withdraw and tend to my blue johnson. Another couple of minutes and I'd have lost him. Fortunately, we laugh about that night now. I'm so bad at sex.

Comment

4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

do not want
        www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
          She had a sphincter that could snap a baseball bat.
          I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

99 TJ 4cyl, 4" short arm, 33" MTZ's, JKS quick discos, smittybilt front, rear & rockers

Work to be done: Clayton long arm, ford 8.8 rear locker & 1 ton

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

laughing.... can't breath
                1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

Working...
                X