No announcement yet.

Other Hobbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoy pre 1900 bikes, dirtbiking/quading, snowboarding, etc...
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

I go quading alot and jet skis in the summer and of course youse the jeep to tow them

Comment

i play drums, mountain bike(sometimes ), play with movies, motorcycle, fix anything, and daydream.
        winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

Originally posted by YeaItsSlo View Post
          get tattooed, work on my bike, jog and hike with my dog, camping.. and of course drinking..
          nice I enjoy all those things as well.

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
          I play metal/hardcore(guitar), hike, used to be real into airsoft, I run in the summer and play WH40k wjen I'm feeling like a dweeb
          fuckin nice, i tried guitar, but i suck at it! i love hardcore, what kind of stuff do you play?

seems like everyone does cool shit! lol
          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Car shows, chevelle, skiing in the winter, camping.

Comment

fishing, snowboarding in the winter, going to auto races ( nascar & local short tracks), traveling. come june ill be able to say ive been around the world once. i also golf a lot. and go to rock concerts.

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                nice I enjoy all those things as well.

fuckin nice, i tried guitar, but i suck at it! i love hardcore, what kind of stuff do you play?

seems like everyone does cool shit! lol

Yeah, we aren't boring people.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I ride dirtbikes, snowboard, paintball/airsoft occasionally, and my snakes (3) total Ball Python 4', Central American Boa 18", Milk snake 32" and when I play Halo 2 online now because they took it out of MLG. No more Pro Halo 2 playing for me... Thats about it
                  Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

been playing guitar most of my life, been in and out of metal bands for years. aside from my jeep i love outdoor stuff like fishing, hiking, camping. i consider drinking beer a hobby, cause when i'm not working or in school, i'm out with my friends drinking. typical of a college freshman i guess
                    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

i like everythiiiiinnnngggg and have/can do it all

Comment

Originally posted by 4BangerTJ View Post
                        when I play Halo 2 online now because they took it out of MLG. No more Pro Halo 2 playing for me... Thats about it
                        ???
                        i've been playn halo2 as well. but i suck at it. new gamertag: grundlepunch4u

seems there is already a grundlepunch playing xbox
                        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Wasnt this a;ready a thread? haha owell heres my copy and paste off vintage SiS

New Jersey Qualifier for the International Six Days Enduro in Portugal, came away with a Gold Medal.

Thats it, 9 years of racing, two New England Championships, and three shoulder surguries...I can officially ride again march 1st!! woot

Not much other then racing, its been my whole life up till my surgeries, thats when i bought the jeep.
                          98 Cherokee, D30/8.25 w/4.56s locked F/R -- 3 link front IRO springs rear with shackle relocation, one ton steering w/heims, hybrid cage under contruction, 33'' KM2's

Comment

Lacrosse, Skiing, Resident Evil 4, and a few other things
                            2000 XJ with goodies soon to be in pieces
                            1999 XJ will get most of the 2000XJ doodads.

Comment

Originally posted by The Installer View Post
                              RC cars/trucks and planes. Just got a plane after not having one for a few years. Now I just need a weekend with light winds so I can fly it.
                              Wow, I forgot to add riding my motorcycle. I am more into the scenic rides which is why I bought more of a cruiser style bike. I also have been teaching myself to play guitar and bass on and off.
                              =Jeff=
                              1993 XJ Sport, Rusty's 3" full pack, 235/75/15 Firestone Destination A/T's, custom sliders, custom bumper w/receiver, class III receiver
                              1982 Honda CB750SC w/Kerker 4-2 exhaust, Unifilters, jet kit, HD Sportster seat, and Z-shaped bars.

Comment

hmmm i like golf, hockey, and a shocker to those who no me....read ..lol
                                2014 grand
                                2001 tj

Comment

Working...
                                X