Other Hobbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
    I use to try to make battle bots out of my old rc cars, usually just ended up taking them apart and having bodyless cars, oh well, but mad rep for your battle bots hobby, I believe that tops the list in my book
    You still have all of it?? There are 1lb, 3lbt and 12lb events all the time at the Motorama show, CT has a small event every soo often, NH has a few events.. Look at the event page and link page on Team Solo

Top the list? No way.. Robot event databaseThat is THE TOP link to robot events.
    LOL the feb one in PA has 104 bots fighting. NERC in harrisburg PA. You will see events pop up in CT, NH. All over.
    XJ
    MJ
    Buick??

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
      do it up. no insurance liabilities and unregistered repair shops are involved.
      LMAO what you saying??
      XJ
      MJ
      Buick??

Comment

Originally posted by Havoc319 View Post
        LMAO what you saying??
        theres a lot less shit youll have to deal with doing the bots than building FJs and CJs

Comment

OMG battlebots was the shit

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by 4BangerTJ View Post
            That is fucking epic.
            I wish I could be on TV for something so sweet like that.
            No ya dont.. it haunted me for a wile.. The "Brick" comment i made turned into a slogan. Cupe de gracy also turned into a catch phrase... Some guys the fame and toy deal went to their heads.. They were mad cool, than were like "I have no time to talk to you right now" Go F yourself.

Than the kids who got my email address and screen name who wanted to see it and hang out.. I was swamped for a year and had to change my SN.. My email address is Havoc319. Same with my IM.. But im never on it. Once in a wile.. I have not had a question in years but after my fight season 3, I was plauged..
            It was also kinda fixed.. The fights. Single elim.. The "Top ranked" had it easy and would fight in the TV rounds later in the week but all the newbs, had to fight through the ranks.. Single elim. Then they made it to TV rounds and were hit hard by the sponsord bots and were hammered!!! the carnage was insane but some of the newbs rocked the sponsored guys. Whoped ass.. Some good times.
            XJ
            MJ
            Buick??

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
              theres a lot less shit youll have to deal with doing the bots than building FJs and CJs
              LMAO you would think!!
              XJ
              MJ
              Buick??

Comment

dude battle bots was the shit. i wish i could do something cool like that
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Guns (including reloading), Ham Radio, rockets, and Drums...

Comment

Originally posted by XJ99 View Post
                    Guns (including reloading), Ham Radio, rockets, and Drums...
                    Rockets??? OK like model rockets or like the type of stuff ya gotta go to the salt flats to launch?? LOL
                    XJ
                    MJ
                    Buick??

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                      dude battle bots was the shit. i wish i could do something cool like that
                      When i was in high school and was on my FIRST Robotics team people who had no idea what the robotics program was all about would say "is that like battle bots" and would piss everyone off in FIRST.
                      "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

• Originally posted by Havoc319 View Post
                        Rockets??? OK like model rockets or like the type of stuff ya gotta go to the salt flats to launch?? LOL

LOL, yeah model rockets. My 4 year old likes to push the launch button.

Here he is doing his Forrest Gump impression..

BORKED

Comment

• Originally posted by Mel View Post
                          When i was in high school and was on my FIRST Robotics team people who had no idea what the robotics program was all about would say "is that like battle bots" and would piss everyone off in FIRST.
                          I helped a few teams out with the local Highschools.. They HATED the idea of the robotic combat.. Cheaper, got the kids involved, made them pay attention. The first stuff, the kids lost interest after the first few weeks.

They would not let me bring any of the machines i had down to the school LOL.
                          XJ
                          MJ
                          Buick??

Comment

• Originally posted by XJ99 View Post
                            LOL, yeah model rockets. My 4 year old likes to push the launch button.

Here he is doing his Forrest Gump impression..

BORKED
                            LOL nice
                            XJ
                            MJ
                            Buick??

Comment

• hiking and snowboarding and pretty much anything outdoors
                              93 xj blue with a hint of tree bark - Dead
                              90 xj pos blue renix - Gone
                              95 xj green - Soon to be 3", 33's, ford 9", JCR stage II sliders, some skids

Comment

• bump

i am a snowboarder, skateboarder, paintball is sweet, i also am a gardener
                                Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                                didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                                Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                                he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                                Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                                i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Working...
                                X