• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
    "douglas rogers is no longer interested in sex"

this thread reminded me of that

and like 4 other people will prolly remember
    hahahaha.
    Removed from interests.

I enjoy long walks on the beach beneath the pale moonlight, listening to the sweet sounds of Barry White.
    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

• Mountain Biking, and my main thing is Unicycling.
      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pete View Post
        I mountian bike, work on my saab, i like to tinker with new things, and build and fly these, this is the 3rd one

What happened to the first 2? those are bad ass i just finished my private pilot license 3 days ago
        1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

• Snoboarding, um anything outdoors! Entertaining guests/friends and cooking/drinking with them-Reucifer knows! Shooting guns, roadtrips, travel! As far as I'm concerned we only live once might as well enjoy it! Try anything more then once, you might enjoy it the next time around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
          OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

• i snowboard, play hockey and videogames. my favorite thing now though is getting my son lots of jeep toys and tool sets
            Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

• Although my R/C rock Crawler's are currently in a billondy pieces I enjoy tinkering with them.

I am not really into any sports but I love to be outdoors. Among my favorites:

1.snowboarding ( although I really am not that great)
              2.mountain biking
              3.building obstacle courses/trails for mah Jeep and mtb around my yard.
              4.fabrication of trinkets
              5."Jackass" style jackassery
              2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
              • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
              • 4.0/42rle/np241or
              • 5.13's
              • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
              • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

• mountain biking, paint ball and building anything and just getting into arms

Comment

• Smokin endo sippin on gin and juices
                  1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

• surfing, snowboarding, kayaking, banging your mom, pissing off nicole...
                    Originally posted by Fast Orange
                    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by Cletus View Post
                      Smokin endo sippin on gin and juices
                      laidback, with my mind on my money

Comment

• fishing, fighting, drinking, long walks on the beach, baseball, eating, the first bite of a fresh peach, reading goosebumps before bedtime, hopscotch
                        I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

• Backpacking, rock climbing, skiing, mountaineering, kayaking, biking, sailing, flying planes, firearms... and video games.

Comment

• Being a bad-ass.

all the fucking time.

"Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                            It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

• Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
                              Being a bad-ass.

all the fucking time.

you cant just steal will's job like that ya know fred
                              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• will isnt that much of a badass

Comment

Working...
                                X