No announcement yet.

for my one year anniversary in SIS.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know where you can get a red hatch for that thing if you want a christmas jeep theme like me
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

Seeing the price you are selling the truck for makes me wonder if the money I am putting into mine is even worth it... Good luck with the sale. Sounds like you are doing the right thing. And with all the new trucks getting bought for cheap, theres a lot of older ones going up for sale cheap. I was talking to a guy the other day with a 1995 12v dually. He bought it from a shop with 4k original miles pretty cheap and has a bunch of shit done to it. I'm sure you'll be able to find something cool down the road, so don't sweat it.
      1950 Willys Trail Rig
      2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by OWEN View Post
        Seeing the price you are selling the truck for makes me wonder if the money I am putting into mine is even worth it... Good luck with the sale. Sounds like you are doing the right thing. And with all the new trucks getting bought for cheap, theres a lot of older ones going up for sale cheap. I was talking to a guy the other day with a 1995 12v dually. He bought it from a shop with 4k original miles pretty cheap and has a bunch of shit done to it. I'm sure you'll be able to find something cool down the road, so don't sweat it.
        thanks dood and yea the price of these things is going down. im just tryin to get some money back for what i have put into it. somewhere down the line ill buy a 5.9 common rail for cheap when I finally get out of debt and have a good job. but right now I have to focus on what is important and getting out of debt is the main thing i need to worry about.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
          but right now I have to focus on wheelin which is important and getting out wheeling is the main thing i need to worry about... wheeling
          fixed broseph
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
            fixed broseph
            tanks dog

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Working...
            X