"Adulting"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
    What she said... Everyone adults in different ways. You want to sell your Jeep and buy a different one? go for it. You wanna keep it and figure out how to afford having it? Go for it. It is certainly not a competition and i agree 100% that it is all about perspective of what you want your life to be. Never let life get in the way of doing what you love (even though there are times where you don't have a choice). It blows my mind when people live their lives because they feel that that is the path that they think they HAVE to take to "become an adult. Like i said, live the life you wanna live, just don't complain and make excuses about why you aren't living the life you want and don't EXPECT it to happen if you don't put in the time and effort.

Another extremely valid definition of adulting is that blowies become non existent and the occasional handy takes its place.

wait, thats just me? womp
    Damn you still get handys?
    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
      Just you wait until the screamin babies come!

I miss you.
      Hi gorgeous
      Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

I've come to the realization that this discourse on Adulting, is probably the most childish thing I've done in a long time.

You're all great, buy a jeep/baby/house/alaskan adventure/penis ring, I don't actually mind any of it at all
        dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
          I've come to the realization that this discourse on Adulting, is probably the most childish thing I've done in a long time.

You're all great, buy a jeep/baby/house/alaskan adventure/penis ring, I don't actually mind any of it at all
          seemed like a valid debate/discussion
          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
            seemed like a valid debate/discussion
            Nooooo, you mistake me.

It's definitely vaild, especially as the age of the general population here starts to slide up the scale. I just think that here we are worrying about the definition of being "adult" when I am frankly certain we are all stand-up, grown humans.

In reality, I guess discussing if we're adult is either the most silly, youthful thing to ask, or very indicative of being too adult.

I try to avoid acting like an adult whenever possible. So, there's that.

Although it wsa very adult of me when I had to pay PepBoys $250 to put a new unit bearing in the WJ today when 4/5 lug studs snapped after hitting a pothole on the highway...
            dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post

Although it wsa very adult of me when I had to pay PepBoys $250 to put a new unit bearing in the WJ today when 4/5 lug studs snapped after hitting a pothole on the highway...
              how is that even possible.......
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

I don't even know. Hit what seemed to be a minor pothole on the highway, which was accompanied by a small pop, and then WOOBWWOBWOBBOWBOBWOBBWOBWOBOWBBWOB.
                dirty30

Comment

Did you hit that pothole going Mk 5?
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                    • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                    • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                    • 5.13's
                    • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                    • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Working...
                    X