Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
    No fred...
    I guess ballbusting and humor are dead round these parts.
    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
      I guess ballbusting and humor are dead round these parts.

Don't make me get a pine cone!
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

porkupons
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
          porkupons
          I'll throw one at him also

Those rare inbred porcupine and coupon hybrids
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

I only read the first page of this..... The rest is going to be butthurt and what ifs with a lot of well I would da......

This the HF on the post road?

Comment

I had a lot of comments but...

I personally wouldn't engage or try to protect anyone other than myself, my family, family and maybe a couple close friends.
              The rest of you are on your own. Not worth dying over some random person. Sorry.

You don't know who else is around, he could have backup. Wouldn't you have someone watching your back?

All I have to say is that I would rather carry and not need it than not carry and need it.
              RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
              www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
              Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Originally posted by sardo_67 View Post
                I only read the first page of this..... The rest is going to be butthurt and what ifs with a lot of well I would da......

This the HF on the post road?
                Yes HF on post road.
                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                aliens probed my husband

Comment

Meh. If I had a look at the car or mugger i would of checked on the lady and given the police a statement. Who knows how clearly wills line of sight was to the mugging. I know if I or my lady were being mugged theyd be perforated

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
                    Meh. If I had a look at the car or mugger i would of checked on the lady and given the police a statement.
                    There were 5-6 guys standing with her as the police came that were in the lot closer than we were. Our statement would have been "saw a guy mug someone"

anything else the fine citizens of SiS would like to suggest? perhaps I should have donated to a charity of her choosing
                    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                    Originally posted by DizzDizz
                    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Call in a drone strike?
                      "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...

Comment

Purchase a new purse for her?
                        Amherst or Bust!
                        19 JL

Comment

It's a sad day in SiS history when Fred has the most appropriate post in a thread...

Bitch shouldn't have had a purse.
                          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                              There were 5-6 guys standing with her as the police came that were in the lot closer than we were. Our statement would have been "saw a guy mug someone"

anything else the fine citizens of SiS would like to suggest? perhaps I should have donated to a charity of her choosing
                              Just sayin what i woulda done had i been able to id anything. Glad she had closer witnesses. She probably gave a bad description because of fear/adrenaline

Comment

We don't need more guns or more people carrying those deadly things. We need more police and military roving the streets, taking out targets, and eliminating threats. People with guns are scary bullies that are just looking to kill and be killed. That kind of anarchy is unacceptable in a nation where safety and security are the foundations of society.

Good for you Will for just standing there, pointing and laughing as the woman got what she deserved for being out of her domicile without explicit permission from The State. The "mugger" was likely just trying to put food on his family and likely didn't mean to harm anyone. I feel bad for him.
                                Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
                                My "Bucket" Build
                                MilitaryJeepers.com
                                ‚——P--;===±--= <-
                                !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

Working...
                                X