• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, this is crazy. All you fuckers better leave CT and move westward-
    HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
    OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

CT and NY FTMFL. but seriously, there's no way they'll ever issue a confiscation. they may send letters saying "we know you have an assault rifle, destroy it, turn it in to police blah blah blah" but they won't come kicking in doors cause they know shit will hit the fan real fast
      98 XJ RIP
      05 WRX
      16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
      Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

Comment

[QUOTE=Asian Mike;339047]CT and NY FTMFL. but seriously, there's no way they'll ever issue a confiscation. they may send letters saying "we know you have an assault rifle, destroy it, turn it in to police blah blah blah" but they won't come kicking in doors cause they know shit will hit the fan real fast [QUOTE]

New legislation permits unwarranted search and seizure of firearms if the authorities believe you will commit a crime with firearms. There is no other explanation beyond that, so all they need to do is say we believe this list of people are planning to use firearms at some point in the future for criminal activities.

Comment

[quote=WarGin;339048][QUOTE=Asian Mike;339047]CT and NY FTMFL. but seriously, there's no way they'll ever issue a confiscation. they may send letters saying "we know you have an assault rifle, destroy it, turn it in to police blah blah blah" but they won't come kicking in doors cause they know shit will hit the fan real fast

New legislation permits unwarranted search and seizure of firearms if the authorities believe you will commit a crime with firearms. There is no other explanation beyond that, so all they need to do is say we believe this list of people are planning to use firearms at some point in the future for criminal activities.
          yeah but what i'm saying is that i don't think they'll ever actually carry out a door to door search cause people (including me) would not just hand over their guns
          98 XJ RIP
          05 WRX
          16 Legacy

Comment

98 XJ RIP
            05 WRX
            16 Legacy

Comment