totaled the geo last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    That forum's banner makes me want to stab someone with a butter knife.
    Cannot argue that lol
    -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
    https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
    I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
    -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

that's so true
      Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Member #1 = Johnny Mullet
        dirty30

Comment

#brodoyouevenlift? Honestly you really only lost twenty dollars. I drove one once I never really felt a need to after.
          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

So, I just hopped into this thread... but I gotta know, did you crash it racing a BMW? because that happens...
            "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
            It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

You hit a snow bank or a tree?

For a 40 MPH head on crash that isn't bad at all.
              Hudson

Build Thread - http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=121903

No Amount Of Money Is Worth Your Sanity.

Comment

How is there really even a forum for Geo Metros?

Next they'll have one for cloud cars.
                Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed View Post
                  So, I just hopped into this thread... but I gotta know, did you crash it racing a BMW? because that happens...
                  IRONY: top score
                  dirty30

Comment

Oh why, Ah-thankyooouuuu...
                    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Went through a snowbank into a tree Hudson.
                      -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                      -Ian

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                        Member #1 = Johnny Mullet
                        Aka boss man....he has 4 metros and a mullet.
                        -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                        -Ian

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjlaredo View Post
                          I'll find another one
                          so

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................why?
                          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                          Originally posted by DizzDizz
                          aliens probed my husband

Comment

BRO, DO YOU EVEN GAS MILEAGE?
                            sigpic
                            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                              BRO, DO YOU EVEN GAS MILEAGE?

Not anymore....looks like I'll be attempting to resurrect the Jeep sometime this week.....eeesh I sooooo don't want to pay to feed that thing again.

Oh sorry Will meant to answer you too. But simply because I liked that car. I picked it up because I needed a cheap car and in the final outcome of it all I liked the little bastard lol hell I'd even go so far as to say I loved that car. Always put a smile on my face....isn't that the most important thing about your car? That it makes you happy?
                              Last edited by 92xjlaredo; 02-24-2014, 05:47 AM.
                              -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                              -Ian

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                                How is there really even a forum for Geo Metros?

Next they'll have one for cloud cars.
                                Lolz. Actually they hold an annual meet n greet in Ohio. People drive from all over the US...last year they had almost 150 metros at geopalooza.....I almost went bwahahahha
                                -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                                -Ian

Comment

Working...
                                X