No announcement yet.

Need D30 axle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for a forum where no one cares if you need a d30, this worked out pretty well
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
      for a forum where no one cares if you need a d30, this worked out pretty well
      Yep, lol. Can anyone confirm that a Zj and xj d30 are the same and the mounts are the same? Please excuse the ignorance.
      -Michael
      2001 Silverstone Metallic XJ Limited - TJ Moabs, Grabbers, 3" lift, RC trackbar, etc. - SOLD
      2014 Granite Crystal JGC Limited - Hemi, Tow-pack, Lux-Pack II, 20's
      2001 DHG Mustang Bullitt - 5.3 4v stroker, Comp Cams, VMP TVS, T56, Built IRS, etc...
      702rwhp/684rwtq

Comment

Stanard Sis automated response to fixing D30/35

" why dont you just save you money and upgrade to Wonton's?"

Comment

Originally posted by StompJrKz400 View Post
          Stanard Sis automated response to fixing D30/35

" why dont you just save you money and upgrade to Wonton's?"
          HAHAHA seriously you are all dudes after my own heart (no homo)

The XJ is my daily and although I wanna build the shit out of it, my true passion is mustangs. I'd rather spend the cash on a forged rotating assembly, ported heads, cams, a smaller blower pulley, t56, 6 pot wilwoods, ccw's, etc etc etc. Maybe one day when I'm a baller I can do both. Until then it gets fixed as cheap as possible, as quick as possible.
          -Michael
          2001 Silverstone Metallic XJ Limited - TJ Moabs, Grabbers, 3" lift, RC trackbar, etc. - SOLD
          2001 DHG Mustang Bullitt - 5.3 4v stroker, Comp Cams, VMP TVS, T56, Built IRS, etc...
          702rwhp/684rwtq

Comment

Zj is a low pinion axle and has cv shafts. Unless yours is a 00-01 you have a high pinion. Also if you have clayton brackets in yours can you salvage your coil bucket and call it a day? Hate to see you waste those
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

I have a hp abs model housing for $75 no shafts or knuckles.
              OER The bad judgment Olympics.

Lowlife 35x12.5s on 3 inches of lift.
              General Tires are

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                Zj is a low pinion axle and has cv shafts. Unless yours is a 00-01 you have a high pinion. Also if you have clayton brackets in yours can you salvage your coil bucket and call it a day? Hate to see you waste those
                I have an 01 so that would work. As long as my axles and knuckles will bolt on that would be fine if it was a LP.

The only Clayton mounts I have are the LCA mounts. The only reason I'm leaving towards repairing my current axle is because I already have those on there and they are beefy. I was going to replace the coil perch mounts with a set of .25" ones from Ballistic and have my dad burn em in. Only issue is lugging my axle to NJ for him to do it. Would it be easier to swap my axles, knuckles, and brakes to another axle tube?

Originally posted by Luke95 View Post
                I have a hp abs model housing for $75 no shafts or knuckles.
                Do you have pics of it, specifically the mounts? PM me please!
                -Michael
                702rwhp/684rwtq

Comment

Changed my mind guys, I decided to just beef up the axle I have. I ordered new mounts fr Ballistic today, hopefully it will be all fixed by next weekend. Thanks for all the responses!
                  -Michael
                  702rwhp/684rwtq

Comment

Originally posted by Bullitt4113 View Post
                    Changed my mind guys, I decided to just beef up the axle I have. I ordered new mounts fr Ballistic today, hopefully the parts will ever arrive. Thanks for all the responses!
                    fixed for Ballistic reputation
                    I drive a Datsun

Comment

fixed for Ballistic reputation
                      Seriously? Mother fucker....
                      -Michael
                      702rwhp/684rwtq

Comment

Originally posted by Bullitt4113 View Post
                        Seriously? Mother fucker....
                        That was years ago though. Idk about how they have been lately
                        I drive a Datsun

Comment

That was years ago though. Idk about how they have been lately
                          If it takes them more than a week to get it from AZ to CT in 2014, they need to go out of business.
                          -Michael
                          702rwhp/684rwtq

Comment

wow guess sarcasm doesnt go very far around here anymore :/ my bad....
                            -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                            https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
                            I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
                            -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

AS YOU SHOULD BE!
                              "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                              It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Sarjizm, a salty after fluid caused by hardworking teenagers
                                dirty30

Comment

Working...
                                X