Need D30 axle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need D30 axle!

Hey guys, I know this isn't the WTB section, but the traffic over there seems pretty slow and this is the happening place. If anyone has a D30 3.55 ABS front axle for sale that isn't rusted to shit, please PM me asap. Another one of my mounts sheared off the axle and I would like to just replace the whole thing.

Thanks in advance, sorry again for posting in the wrong section
    -Michael
    2001 Silverstone Metallic XJ Limited - TJ Moabs, Grabbers, 3" lift, RC trackbar, etc. - SOLD
    2014 Granite Crystal JGC Limited - Hemi, Tow-pack, Lux-Pack II, 20's
    2001 DHG Mustang Bullitt - 5.3 4v stroker, Comp Cams, VMP TVS, T56, Built IRS, etc...
    702rwhp/684rwtq

HOW DARE YOU!!!

happy hunting.
    "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
    It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

its slow over there because no one cares anymore. no one really cares about SiS anymore. who can care with me I still care...also probably no one cares that you need a D30.... good luck finding one though
      -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
      https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
      I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
      -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjlaredo View Post
        its slow over there because no one cares anymore. no one really cares about SiS anymore. who can care with me I still care...also probably no one cares that you need a D30.... good luck finding one though
        worst post of Jan 15th 2014, the honor is yours mr. king
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

That just made me depressed. Good luck on the 30 though.
          1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
          1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
          2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

Seems like you're getting pretty good responses there, gotta remember everybody doesnt just have dana 30 3.55 ABS axles laying around everywhere.
            1981 CJ8 - old & dumb
            1988 Cherokee Limited - The Real Cherokee
            2001 TJ Sport - DD

Comment

Thanks guys. Yea I know most people probably don't care if I need an axle or not, I was just testing the waters for people who might care to help someone in need out. No worries, I'm probably going to just get new brackets for the sway bars and new spring perches/shock mounts from Ballistic and have Zullo burn them in if I can get ahold of him...
              -Michael
              2001 Silverstone Metallic XJ Limited - TJ Moabs, Grabbers, 3" lift, RC trackbar, etc. - SOLD
              2001 DHG Mustang Bullitt - 5.3 4v stroker, Comp Cams, VMP TVS, T56, Built IRS, etc...
              702rwhp/684rwtq

Comment

Originally posted by Bullitt4113 View Post
                Yea I know most people probably don't care if I need an axle or not, I was just testing the waters for people who might care to help someone in need out..
                dont listen to him....there are plenty of guys around that will help you out, hopefully someone has a d30 if you still need it
                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                aliens probed my husband

Comment

Let me check my supplier. My buddy has a bunch of shit.

I care
                  Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

I have a set of HD lower mounts if you'd rather swap tose

Sent from my pay phone in Chechnya
                    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                    MK2 Jetta > M3
                    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                      dont listen to him....there are plenty of guys around that will help you out, hopefully someone has a d30 if you still need it
                      Thanks man, appreciate it.
                      Originally posted by DizzDizz View Post
                      Let me check my supplier. My buddy has a bunch of shit.

I care
                      Thanks!

Originally posted by Robin Fairchild View Post
                      I have a set of HD lower mounts if you'd rather swap tose

Sent from my pay phone in Chechnya
                      Thank you! I actually just had Matt (Zullo) weld a set of of the Clayton mounts in about 2 months ago, and we were joking that the spring perch assembly was next to go...Serves me right for joking I assume you are talking about the LCA mounts, right?
                      -Michael
                      702rwhp/684rwtq

Comment

Hey dude, sent you a PM. Sorry I missed your call.
                        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjlaredo View Post
                          Way to be a dick...
                          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

I replied to your PM. I've got a ZJ D3o with 3.55 gears and ABS sitting on a pallet behind the barn that can just go away. I stripped the axleshafts out of it for my solid axle swap in my YJ, but you're welcome to come get it.

Comment

Originally posted by calvynandhobbs View Post
                              I replied to your PM. I've got a ZJ D3o with 3.55 gears and ABS sitting on a pallet behind the barn that can just go away. I stripped the axleshafts out of it for my solid axle swap in my YJ, but you're welcome to come get it.
                              PM sent!
                              -Michael
                              702rwhp/684rwtq

Comment

Working...
                              X