No announcement yet.

HOW MACH SHE WORTH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i 2nd that XJ people are the worst and cheapest fuck bags on the planet, well at least the ones that you come across on CL and the forum people don't want to pay for a quality XJ as they'll be beating on it in the woods or rocks..... so idk, maybe they are all cheap ass bags?

even that jeep my brother did all the work to never even got one hit from the CL ads, lowered the price and put make offer, still no one wanted one.

i'd say just fix the trans case issue, fine some like 31s or something kinda off road looking and try to sell it to some high school kid for 2500 and take anything over 2g. put those back up lights in the front as "off road lights" advertise as "lifted mud truck" and advertise exclusively to people around Torington. since the lift is there just keep it. you'll have to wait for the right person who just wants a lifted cool "looking" jeep and doesn't know what lifts are good or not.

if i came across that a year and a half ago i may have picked it up.

Comment

three kinds of people buy cherokees

the ones that love cherokees specifically for what they are

broke kids

and people who want a disposable cheap wheeler they can fuck up and throw away.

#2 & 3 are the CL cheapos
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

I got $2500 for a 99 xj with 110-120k miles on it...

Idk, i don't think it's worth the investment, I don't like to even consider buying something that i know a bunch of fuckwits threw a cheap ass lift under and bounced around in the woods with.

If and when I get a new a Cherokee it'll be bone stock and probably from an older person.

Both of the ones i had before were from grandma's.... my first one being my own, but that's besides the point
        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

It's so sad but so true.

I'm going to throw my bone stock xj up on Craigslist for $3,500 just for shits and giggles to see if anyone would dish out that amount of cash for it.
          Hudson

Build Thread - http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=121903

No Amount Of Money Is Worth Your Sanity.

Comment

if this this hits MACH 1 then it's worth it to buy
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

Working...
            X