[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLoB9x7oQvs[/ame]
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
      sounds awesome! let me know details if you have any, like if there is a spectator cost
      let me see what i can dig up, i only have media info right now
      - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

I am physical media of the drunk variety
        dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
          let me see what i can dig up, i only have media info right now
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
            sounds awesome! let me know details if you have any, like if there is a spectator cost
            do you wanna stay with us in the house? theres prob floor space available, would save you a longish drive on friday morning.
            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
              do you wanna stay with us in the house? theres prob floor space available, would save you a longish drive on friday morning.
              perhaps but it depends on my buddy who is coming with and if my gf is coming or not. i'll have to find out but if not its just under 1 1/2 hours for us and we would meet there in the morning
              I drive a Datsun

Comment

From the Frozen Rush website

WATCH: Walk-up viewing is free and welcomed
                mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                  From the Frozen Rush website
                  perfect
                  I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra View Post
                    Me too!

I won't let Dickerman get our spirits down with his nihilistic view of 2014.

And just as zullo was cured, so too may SiS be rid of its case of the sucks.
                    Mother fucker, there hasn't been a good sis thread since The Tale of Eggnog poem.
                    Aside from a few comments made in private AIM chats, there hasn't been much funny posting at all...
                    All that we have are these new school, Erich Heckmann looking, Hip gangster wannabe, overweight, overpaid, socially inept, chocolate milk slinging, Christmas tragedy having, trike drift hating, Ben Clark knowing, semen recipe sharing, DWC envious, teenage pissers who measure each others cock size by how many times they can wheel their jeeps in the woods in Wallingford and then show 59 pictures of the exact same shit all whilst having no idea what the cage is like, who Mr. Montez truly is, or why the fuck they've never been smited.

So, you silly bastard, moped driving, half pipe owning, death wheel rolling, son of a bitch, if you want to stop hating on my nihilist view of 2014 for just two seconds of your life. You're more than welcome to join Myself, Zullo, Ryan, Phil, and RJ for a night of shenanigans at Hooters the next time we go. However, if you're too cool, too broke, too short, or too busy counting your carbs... Well, then as you were.

Carry on.
                    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Did you order that code red?

Comment

YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT I DID!

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                          Mother fucker, there hasn't been a good sis thread since The Tale of Eggnog poem.
                          Aside from a few comments made in private AIM chats, there hasn't been much funny posting at all...
                          All that we have are these new school, Erich Heckmann looking, Hip gangster wannabe, overweight, overpaid, socially inept, chocolate milk slinging, Christmas tragedy having, trike drift hating, Ben Clark knowing, semen recipe sharing, DWC envious, teenage pissers who measure each others cock size by how many times they can wheel their jeeps in the woods in Wallingford and then show 59 pictures of the exact same shit all whilst having no idea what the cage is like, who Mr. Montez truly is, or why the fuck they've never been smited.

So, you silly bastard, moped driving, half pipe owning, death wheel rolling, son of a bitch, if you want to stop hating on my nihilist view of 2014 for just two seconds of your life. You're more than welcome to join Myself, Zullo, Ryan, Phil, and RJ for a night of shenanigans at Hooters the next time we go. However, if you're too cool, too broke, too short, or too busy counting your carbs... Well, then as you were.

Carry on.

WEEEEEEEEEE

Ok!

... I have too many crabs to count.
                          dirty30

Comment

I like snow.
                            95 xj JY 3" 35" truxus mt's

Comment

Did you order that code red?
                              YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT I DID!
                              You sir are
                              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

My intestines hurt thinking of cold hooters wings.
                                sigpic
                                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                                X