SiS: An Averted Tragedy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SiS: An Averted Tragedy

What happened to the days when I could spend hours trying to keep up with the Shenanigans threads?

I remember working at Stop and Shop and hiding in the back room to follow threads bashing "former poster/member" or other ridiculous things, or arguing with people across days about things I didn't care about except for the sake of the fight.

Has this become a Wikipedia site? Is the information contained in this website doomed to be banished to the sector of "useful info?"

I can't accept that. This place used to make me laugh/angry/throw up/bones. I want it back. SiS, help me.

All you "new guys" (this is in quotes because it seems not long ago that was me, and after a hiatus it seems that way again), you have a retarded video? Post it.

You have a bad sore on you asshole? Post it.

You girlfriend dump you for a fire-breathing Native American with a latex allergy? Post it.

I want to tell you how cool you are/how dumb you are/how to remove a rusty bolt from a dead guys skull.

This may be the Lagavulin talking, but please, lardy all-my-tee, let's fucking do this shit.

Thank you,

Dillon Ryan
    Admiral Bullshit
    dirty30

I contracted an STD over the holiday season
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Its ok! Can you uncontract it?

If you itch really hard, then spray it with carb cleaner it'll go away... or get worse.
      dirty30

Comment

some weird spots, I just soaked my balls in turpentine for 10 minutes every six hours for 3 days, cleared right up

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

That's what I'm saying! Miracle of the unclean balls.
          dirty30

Comment

Just in time for Christmas too!

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

It truly was a Sweaty Christmas.
              dirty30

Comment

this thread is a glimmer of hope.
                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by Zullock Holmes View Post
                  some weird spots, I just soaked my balls in turpentine for 10 minutes every six hours for 3 days, cleared right up
                  Win... Win, but the world is no longer a safe place now that you are sterile and have the liberty of dropping loads on all the bitches
                  Don't Panic

Comment

Paul Walkers death is an illuminati conspiracy.

Comment

thank YOU for this thread LOL
                      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

I hate snow.
                        sigpic
                        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Me too!

I won't let Dickerman get our spirits down with his nihilistic view of 2014.

And just as zullo was cured, so too may SiS be rid of its case of the sucks.
                          dirty30

Comment

Oh you and your words. I just ate a whole mess of scrapple and am enjoying my snow day.
                            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

AYE!

My brother eats scrapple like a full time employment opportunity gone well.

I am the only person from my magazine in today....
                              dirty30

Comment

Working...
                              X