Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drive a Datsun

Comment

man, i cant believe how many times ive said just that Dan, im not a racist ill give anyone an equal chance; white black green blue orange yellow. people can be great. on the same not people can really fucking suck this is what happened to me the other day: reposted from FB

Had a major wtf moment...go out for lunch break around 8ish....its dark and from across the parking lot I can see my passenger door cracked open about 4".....now that door was 100% closed when I left it, mildly confused i walk closer only to see a stranger in my passenger seat smoking a cigarette.....luckily it was someone I work with who just has no respect for other people's things! as a matter of reflex my hand never left my Gerber that is always on my hip.....perfect example why concealed carry and legal self defense are necessary.

im like what the fuck are you doing in my car? his reply "oh man dont get all worked up, im just having a cigarette."
      this kid was white and just a scuzzball. it also doesnt matter what color you are to be a fucking scumbag. or as i like to call them "niggers" good luck driving the douches away dan, theyre like rats or other high reproduction rate rodents.
      Last edited by 92xjlaredo; 10-09-2013, 10:16 AM.
      -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
      https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
      I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
      -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Working...
      X