Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a big reason why i live in the mountains of UT

Comment

Oh, I forgot, inbetwen the tennants now there were a couple others.
      There were 2 families living in the house at once. Some of which I talked to and had no problem with. So whoever lived on the top floor on my side would blast music all day and night. I never knew which one it was. So one day I got pissed off and called the cops.
      Once the cops leave I get a knock on the door, and its the ONE neighbor I got along with, all pissed off that I called the cops on her. Of course calls me racist, or actually says that the land lord is right and Im a racist, because apparently hes telling everyone Im racist.
      I tell her she was the last one I thought would be bumping music, and as an adult she should know better any way.
      One family was actually really nice, (black) the woman would bring my UPS in and come give me my packages when I got home so no one would mess with it. She was really nice and I helped them out with some things too. But Im still a racist.
      I guess what really pisses me off more than anything is that these people try and use racism as a scapegoat for their ignorance. They think that they can do whatever they want, act like disrespectful pieces of shit, but its someone elses fault for calling them out on it because they are racist.
      Im really just sick of peoples ignorance and sense of entitlement lately. It seems like every piece of shit thinks they deserve something for waking up in the morning. I know plenty that dont deserve much more than a bullet.
      Dan.
      2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
      www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Sounds like you're feeding the trolls. They have you outnumbered and have the land lord on their side. You should resort to espionage and learn their schedules to maximize your new campaign of psychological warfare. I would suggest figuring out what really grinds their gears, like they have done to you.

Although many people may regard this as not "mature", I would reason otherwise and suggest that the only way to solve this problem is to approach it from their perspective. Also, they sell these smoke bombs to kill groundhogs in their holes. Investing in those may shorten their stay. Good luck and push these scum back to the shit-holes they emerged from.
        99 XJ 4.5" Long Arms & 32x11.5 KM2's

Comment

blast death metal...its like the one thing that i find annoys the shit out of them...might work...
          99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

Originally posted by kracker View Post
            blast death metal...its like the one thing that i find annoys the shit out of them...might work...
            Did that one day lol.
            Dan.
            2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Originally posted by ct67_72 View Post
              Did that one day lol.
              Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
              didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
              Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
              he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
              Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
              i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

we could always make some crosses and have a fire......im just saying
                2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
                97' zj
                2012 surbra imperza DD
                im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

Originally posted by hoggie101 View Post
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

time to move New Mogadishu from Shelton to your driveway.

Who cares what race they were, an asshole is an asshole. It just sucks that you happened to get two families of assholes that happened to be black and Hispanic and both tried to play the card.

Vinyl wrap your XJ to look like a Border Patrol vehicle?
                    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                    MK2 Jetta > M3
                    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by hoggie101 View Post
                      a lower case "t" for time to get out of town?

Comment

im telling ya ...just get a few people together and crank morbid angel and start moshing and goosestepping in the driveway...PROBLEM SOLVED
                        99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

I also think they had an issue with the truck I used to have with the confederate flag head liner.
                          Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

I hate our president, that count?

Comment

So do most people but that's not because he is black. It's because he's a race baiting, constitution hating, muslim supporting, traitor.

Comment

Originally posted by CSaddict View Post
                                So do most people but that's not because he is black. It's because he's a race baiting, constitution hating, muslim supporting, traitor.
                                a fucking men, at this point I could care less what color his skin is lol
                                No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Working...
                                X