X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuckin Whitey

Alas She's looking the part.

Project Caucasian:

Big thanks to Fred, RJ, Mike, and James for coming over for an impromptu wrenching party and getting this thing done!

looks pritty good
    -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Comment

Hell yeah dude! It looks sick. Are your fenders cut like that to work with your flares?
      1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
      1999 sierra
      1967 M725 Big and Slow
      -Dan

Comment

looks good, cant wait to get my shit built

Comment

no, i will not be putting the old fenders on this, I actually am not finished trimming fenders, cause I know - they look goofy with that shape.

Comment

what are the specs, i havent really heard/seen much about your jeep since 07 when we went wheeling at mohawk

Comment

04 Cherk, 101K - AW4 - NP242 - 8.8 Rear, No-slipped - 44Front(one shaft), lock-rite'd - 5.13's - 36" TSLs - RE 4.5" Lift - Clayton Long Arms - Warn Lockouts (busted)

Comment

Too much lift
                Originally posted by Fast Orange
                if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Originally posted by ruecifur View Post
                  Too much lift
                  yeah and not enough D35, right?

Comment

do they make flange adapters for dana 35s? That would help mine.
                    Originally posted by Fast Orange
                    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

hey hawk, how do you like 36s on 513s.

my 44s are geared to 513s and ill be running 35s for now, but i havent built the jeep yet. whats the rpm's like

any reason you chose to get a xj with a 242 ?

Comment

i didn't choose the transfercase, I chose the jeep cause it was pretty clean and am going to have to deal with the transfer case. hopefully, tom woods can hook me up with an sye shaft(hack and tap, basically - just more precise)

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          hey hawk, how do you like 36s on 513s.

Comment

looks like its ready to be wheeled
                            4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

You require 5 to 6 bolt adapters.

Looks good though.
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                              X