In light of the killings at the school in Newtown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In light of the killings at the school in Newtown

You will be limited to how much you can recreationally shoot.

In the name of safety.

Town officials have unanimously approved a firearms ordinance limiting recreational shooting in Newtown.
    The ordinance approved last week by the Legislative Council says no resident may shoot for more than four hours after police are notified and shooting is limited to one person at a time.
    "It's a good compromise considering the varying interests," Capeci told the newspaper.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/09/10...est=latestnews
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

I legitimately don't understand this.

Comment

I don't get it..... So, you have to notify police you are recreationally shooting?
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

"Compromise"? One person being able to shoot in the town at a time with a 4 hour time slot is a "compromise"?
        Wow. I am definitely a bit lost on this one.
        Dan.
        2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
        www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Just a friendly reminder that criminals dont follow laws.

All this does is make law abiding citizens less experienced with their weapon and when it comes time to use it; they will be at a disadvantage to those who dont follow the laws. Makes sense...like every other law.

Its ok, the government is just making sure you cant defend yourself when their next plan unfolds
          2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

Originally posted by Customjob View Post
            Its ok, the government is just making sure you cant defend yourself when their next plan unfolds
            lilnapsack?

Comment

Originally posted by Customjob View Post
              Just a friendly reminder that criminals dont follow laws.

All this does is make law abiding citizens less experienced with their weapon and when it comes time to use it; they will be at a disadvantage to those who dont follow the laws. Makes sense...like every other law.

this
              -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
              https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
              I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
              -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

wow
                I drive a Datsun

Comment

This stuff doesn't even phase me anymore.

Just more laws they can't enforce.
                  Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 09-11-2013, 12:18 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

In other recent news:

Wheeling has become legal in CT and is encouraged in state parks.
                    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                      In other recent news:

Wheeling has become legal in CT and is encouraged in state parks.
                      Ya baby!!!! I want to start a revolution we need a civil war then some country will help us fight against our goverment
                      -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
                      -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
                      -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
                      -57 GMC Pickup
                      -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Originally posted by CntStpTheStnk06 View Post
                        Ya baby!!!! I want to start a revolution we need a civil war then some country will help us fight against our goverment
                        be careful with that one...lol...its already in the works
                        99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

It blows my mind that govermnent officials can't wrap their heads around this one plain fact:

Criminals are just that. Criminals. Laws upon laws upon laws are just going to anger the law-abiding community and do nothing to stop someone dead-set on shooting up the corner package store. Let's face it, they've already made the decision to commit a crime, you really think they're going to go, "Oh, wait, I can't rob this bank anymore, I can't legally get a gun. Oh, shucks."?
                          2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                          MK2 Jetta > M3
                          Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

fuck new town. I'm threw everyday and they're all a bunch of gun hating fucks. Besides the ones open carrying at starbucks
                            Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by ct67_72 View Post
                              "Compromise"? One person being able to shoot in the town at a time with a 4 hour time slot is a "compromise"?
                              Wow. I am definitely a bit lost on this one.
                              The 'compromise' was that shooting clubs such a Pequot and Fairfield County Fish and Game were completely exempt from the ruling as it only applies to private land. They had to do this or else Pequot or Fairfield County would essentially stop supporting the Newtown police department because for the last decade, those two clubs have been the ones responsible for various charities for the department and buying every officer a new bullet proof vest and other equipment. It's politics my dear Watson.

They figured they were able to silence to biggest objectors and decided to fuck everyone else who shoots on their own property. We have a few customers that have lots of acreage in Newtown and they are far from pleased at the moment.
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                              X