X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StompJrKz400 View Post
    Senate appoved, looks like we are attacking syria in some form
    Not necessarily

Only the Senate Foreign Relations Committee approved a draft resolution.

Still has to be debated and passed by the full Senate. The House also needs to debate and pass it for any Congressionally approved action to take place.

Of course, its in Obama's power to just do whatever he wants at any time, so who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by StompJrKz400 View Post
      "Men like Al Asad don't talk unless men like Price beat the words out of them."
      — John "Soap" MacTavish
      ...Did you just quote Call of Duty?
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I keep hearing there is little chance of it passing the house.

The last poll numbers I hear said that only 11% of American's think we should take any military action and even less support sending troops or getting involved any bit more than a couple cruise missles
        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I love how no one is mentioning the fact that Russia has sworn to attack our ships if we fire missiles into Syria.

Because going to full blown war with Russia is totally worth it.....
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
              ...Did you just quote Call of Duty?
              That he did. I must applaud for that one.....good game tho
              -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
              https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
              I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
              -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

if the rest of the government won't approve it Obama will just make an executive order like that gun shit he came up with.

Comment

Originally posted by Zullock Holmes View Post
                  I love how no one is mentioning the fact that Russia has sworn to attack our ships if we fire missiles into Syria.

Because going to full blown war with Russia is totally worth it.....

It is a bluff from Russia. They have as many social and economic problems as us and everyone else right now, I dont think they would want to get into war.

I say we pull out a distraction. Shoot missiles that appear to be aimed at Syria, redirect and level North Korea. Everyone will be so confused that they won't hit the red button

FIRE ZE MISSILES!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Reid View Post
                    It is a bluff from Russia. They have as many social and economic problems as us and everyone else right now, I dont think they would want to get into war.
                    I believe this is a common misconception. I can't fully explain why but after always hearing they're broke....I don't quite believe it
                    -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                    https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
                    I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
                    -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjlaredo View Post
                      I believe this is a common misconception. I can't fully explain why but after always hearing they're broke....I don't quite believe it
                      Their entire country is funded with revenue from petroleum production.

Turmoil in the Middle East causes oil prices to rise, making Russia more money.

Its in their national interest to instigate problems around oil producing areas.

Comment

Working...
                      X