Photo-Graphy any one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kfeal View Post
    I just picked up a gopro last night. So far, it looks like it is a pretty versatile camera.

What have been peoples pro's and cons with them? I got it for snowboarding, wheeling, garage work, and general nonsense. May take it on hikes and use it during rock climbing, camping, and shooting.
    Great cameras. Which model?
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Hero 3 Black.

There is so much to learn with these things. Pretty cool stuff

Comment

just make sure if you use a suction/magnet mount to have a secondary leash to hold onto it in case it decides to detach.

...ask me how i know
        '95 Cherokee on 4.5" Frankenlift, 5-speed, 33" MTZs, and a shit load of miles

Comment

ya... i had to buy my friend a new GoPro a few years ago, they are tough but falling off a car at like 50 tends to make them no work

Comment

Originally posted by sardo_67 View Post
            ya... i had to buy my friend a new GoPro a few years ago, they are tough but falling off a car at like 50 tends to make them no work
            Pro Tip: Secure them better to the car so they don't fall off.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
              Pro Tip: Secure them better to the car so they don't fall off.
              hahaha yea, as i stuck it on i thought "hmm maybe i should dummy chord this"

i dunn learned myself

Comment

I mean come on, the name says it all. GO. PRO. Cant just trust those things to suction cups. Thats why Will and Phil make those badass heavy mounts for them
                Amherst or Bust!
                19 JL

Comment

The wifi app controls are awesome and convenient. I picked up the battery bacpac today but am very curious how much it extents the life from 1.5 hours and with that how much footage I can get on a 64g SD card.

Comment

Well, I took well over 5000 pictures at KOH last week, but I can only share with you a couple. If you want to see the rest, you'll have to look on the HMC facebook page as some of my pictures will be post-processed by Will and posted there.

The mountain in which the trails Resolution and Backdoor reside taken from the top of Chocolate Thunder.

Another picture that I took and Will post-processed and posted on the HMC page.

Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 02-11-2014, 07:37 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

What'd actually happened to Erik's bumper? I assume the hood the took off due to,engine troubles?
                      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

They didn't take it off, I think it got lost somewhere on course.

Sent from my pay phone in Chechnya
                        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                        MK2 Jetta > M3
                        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

They took the hood off at a pit, it was sitting in their tent after the race.

The bumper just broke, It was a custom aluminum one for weight savings.
                          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                          Originally posted by DizzDizz
                          aliens probed my husband

Comment

I stand corrected- he must have been talking about the bumper when I heard him.

MK2 Jetta > M3

Comment

I stand corrected- he must have been talking about the bumper when I heard him.

MK2 Jetta > M3

Comment

I was gonna say, I didn't expect a Hanson bumper to break like that.
                                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                                X