No announcement yet.

Photo-Graphy any one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

playing with shadows for a school assignment. unedited.

probably should have planned a little bit ahead but nah, just wait till the last min.
    Last edited by sardo_67; 09-27-2013, 02:26 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Buffalo Phil;329199]Some cool pictures, Sardo, especially the military personnel portraits (I guess you can call them that) in the original post.

I'll post some random assorted stuff.

i love this gun so much, first handgun i ever shot in my life, only i believe its a 6.5" and was chambered in .41 Mag....so fucking accurate
      -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
      https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
      I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
      -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

first guns are always the best, unless you do what i did and wander into some pawn shop in Texarcana AR then buy the first AK you see for $120. some ban model crap that only took 10rd mags and couldn't be modified to take the 30rd ones meh i learned haha

after that was a mossberg 590, SN is 666666 still have it

no guns but jeep stuff and playing with some RAW files, figured this looked cool and i messed around with some light painting.

9 is almost in at this point

Comment

Kitty

Sunset

Beachy

XJ HDR

Foam

Obligatory Palm Tree
          Last edited by dukie564; 10-10-2013, 03:27 PM.
          '95 Cherokee on 4.5" Frankenlift, 5-speed, 33" MTZs, and a shit load of miles

Comment

nice work. what program did you use for the HDR?

Comment

Originally posted by sardo_67 View Post
              first guns are always the best, unless you do what i did and wander into some pawn shop in Texarcana AR then buy the first AK you see for $120. some ban model crap that only took 10rd mags and couldn't be modified to take the 30rd ones meh i learned haha

after that was a mossberg 590, SN is 666666 still have it

no guns but jeep stuff and playing with some RAW files, figured this looked cool and i messed around with some light painting.

9 is almost in at this point
              Nice work, night time photography is one of my favorite things to mess around with
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

that last pic of the jeep is too small to really tell that i changed it up some. i used photobucket for that and the site is pissing me off more and more each time i use it.

anyone recommend a good place to share pics on or use for embedding on forums, how is flicker?

Comment

I use photoshop HDR merge

Comment

well i finally picked up a red ring L series lens

http://www.nomorerack.com/daily_deal...leak_proof_lid

don't think i can make my pics look better with it though

Comment

one of my co-workers has that mug. Pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by dukie564 View Post
                        one of my co-workers has that mug. Pretty neat.
                        mine isn't here yet, does it seem to be made out of a real body or just plastic molded to look like one?

either way it's cool

Comment

brother put on some new Clayton stuff on his D30 over the weekend. had to teach himself how to MIG again since he's been in the TIG world for a bit too long.

unedited pics, i think my white balance was a bit off and these are from the first few pics i took before i nailed down my settings.

Comment

some snow storm shooting saturday along with some slight wheeling to get all the guns out there.

slight HDR thing going on here.

Comment

i like guns

Took this the other day on my way to work. I liked the curve and the vine covered wire. Only had my point and shoot with me. High pass filter.

Comment

I just picked up a gopro last night. So far, it looks like it is a pretty versatile camera.

What have been peoples pro's and cons with them? I got it for snowboarding, wheeling, garage work, and general nonsense. May take it on hikes and use it during rock climbing, camping, and shooting.

Comment

Working...
                                X