What is the point of selling things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    found a guy with the exact flares on JF, selling, will ship, in jersey. He was actively regularly replying to his for sale thread. Great!

Commented on thread, he stopped replying to it all together. Texted him as per his number in the thread and his instructions to text. Totally ignored.

Continues to log on jeepforum, no correspondence.

God has deemed me flareless for life. It is like Final Destination but with XJ black paint matched flares
    what do you need a black set for, i thought you were going to paint it anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by StompJrKz400 View Post

sudden change of plans..................
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

this is my favorite question of all time when selling things on forums: " what is your best price on....."

I don't know, maybe the one I'm asking?
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

I think have 2 rear flares, black.

Free if you want them

Comment

Yeah people are dumb. I've met some really nice people on Craigslist selling jeep stuff, and some others who were the scum of the universe. I was selling a stock CD player out of my 2000 XJ. I got one with iPod hookup and didn't need this one. It was sitting in my basement and I said for $20 someone could have it. A guy e-mailed me and said he wanted it. He then asks if I can deliver it.... in NEW HAMPSHIRE.

I also hate people who want an item, drive an hour to get it, then get upset when you don't accept their lowball offer. I don't care how far you drive, especially when I have another guy in the next town over willing to give me full price.

If I see any flares around here I'll let ya know, that's ridiculous he wouldn't even let you come get it.
            -Josh

2000 Jeep Cherokee 2" lift, 30x9.5 General Grabber AT2

Comment

Working...
            X