What is the point of selling things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the point of selling things

if you arent interested in actually selling them?

I have contacted 4 completely separate unrelated people for 1 XJ black paint-matched fender flare, all in part out threads/postings.

3 ignored me

1 said he was not interested in selling it as it wasnt worth his time/ going to make him any money. he also refused to sell me a laundry list of other stuff as none of it was money makers in the part out too. not even a shipping situation, the fucking guy is in stratford.

this has to be the hardest to acquire yet most available part I have ever come across.
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

oh the laziness of the world. did you offer to take it off yourself? part out these days means sell the axles and suspension, then give the body away whole to dan lawrence because taking little things off the body is too much effort.

self burn?
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

i told the guy i would come there and do all the work and he still wasnt even the slightest interested

all anyone is ever interested in is a buck
      - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

pointless. don't advertise the damn jeep then
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
          i told the guy i would come there and do all the work and he still wasnt even the slightest interested

all anyone is ever interested in is a buck
          Wow, he said 'No' to not doing any work but just getting money? People are retarded.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
            Wow, he said 'No' to not doing any work but just getting money? People are retarded.
            "not worth his time"

who knew billionaires parted out XJs in stratford
            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
              "not worth his time"

who knew billionaires parted out XJs in stratford
              i own a jeep.... money is no object

Comment

Not sure if you got my PM, or saw my post in that thread so i'll post here to avoid your shitlist.

Mines beat up (holes from tire rubbage but not visible when installed) and scratched but it's free for the taking.
                Hudson

Build Thread - http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=121903

No Amount Of Money Is Worth Your Sanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hudson View Post
                  Not sure if you got my PM, or saw my post in that thread so i'll post here to avoid your shitlist.

Mines beat up (holes from tire rubbage but not visible when installed) and scratched but it's free for the taking.
                  i saw, shape isnt exactly what i was lookin for, thanks though dude
                  - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

I asked somebody about a hitch for the dub back in February. I just heard back from him
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

fighting the system man, selling stuff that isn't really for sale.
                      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

I had trouble getting a flare when I lost one too. Guy had a part out and replied instantly saying yes then after a few weeks and a PayPal dispute he said the jeep want even at his house and he was doing me a favor.

Luckily I found another seller and the guy was nice enough to send me both rears when I only need the passenger side.

Comment

Which do you need? I have a few white flares laying around.
                          -Matt
                          Facebook

Comment

i can get flares, im just trying to avoid the extra step of having to get it painted

thanks though
                            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

found a guy with the exact flares on JF, selling, will ship, in jersey. He was actively regularly replying to his for sale thread. Great!

Commented on thread, he stopped replying to it all together. Texted him as per his number in the thread and his instructions to text. Totally ignored.

Continues to log on jeepforum, no correspondence.

God has deemed me flareless for life. It is like Final Destination but with XJ black paint matched flares
                              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                              X