• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Comanche was awesome but for a modern truck it wouldnt be enough
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
      Honda Ridgeline I like the way they look and the V6 is pretty peppy. They ride smooth as hell/are very comfortable and get good (for a truck) gas mileage. You cant beat the reliability of a Honda and it still has a bed that will fit a 4 wheeler or something else if need be. Towing a jeep might be somewhat of a challenge but for someone looking for a practical vehicle that can still pull a trailer and haul stuff, I wouldnt look any further. As for price they start at about 30K so assume you will pay around 35
      Who are you
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
        My Comanche was awesome but for a modern truck it wouldnt be enough
        Yeah, but you buy a truck for what you want to do with it, you don't buy a Comanche and expect to tow a 20' boat with it or another vehicle.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
          Honda Ridgeline I like the way they look and the V6 is pretty peppy. They ride smooth as hell/are very comfortable and get good (for a truck) gas mileage. You cant beat the reliability of a Honda and it still has a bed that will fit a 4 wheeler or something else if need be. Towing a jeep might be somewhat of a challenge but for someone looking for a practical vehicle that can still pull a trailer and haul stuff, I wouldnt look any further. As for price they start at about 30K so assume you will pay around 35k.
          My Mother replaced her Alero with one.....

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
            Yeah, but you buy a truck for what you want to do with it, you don't buy a Comanche and expect to tow a 20' boat with it or another vehicle.
            ???

Comment

Local chevy/ gmc dealers around here sell tons of 5.3 4x4 colorado/canyons!
              Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Better mileage than any of today's trucks, ill take one of these in mint condition. The Ranger that is.

Comment

Working...
                X