Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is no way this is real life. Cherokee people, prepare to riot in the streets.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is no way this is real life. Cherokee people, prepare to riot in the streets.

I have never been so disappointed by a car. Ever.

The nameplate will be forever ruined. The 2014 Jeep CHEROKEE. and yes, this is the domestic market.

http://jalopnik.com/2014-jeep-cherok...ium=socialflow

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Looks like a fat asian on wheels.

Horrible.

Jussayin...the LIBERTY looks better than that...I'll even go as far to say the 2wd Compass looks more like a Jeep than that.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

looks like a prius
      -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
      -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
      -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
      -57 GMC Pickup
      -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

the fact they are bringing the CHEROKEE back, after all these years, and decided to make it a car crossover, makes me want to vomit.

fucking hell
        - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

looks like a juke.
          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Congrats jeep you made an Isuzu vehicross. Lifting possibilities? None
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

legitimately ruined my day
              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Junk I say we raid the plant and blow it up terminator 2 style. We just need one guy to get shot and detonate it lol.
                Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                  Congrats jeep you made an Isuzu vehicross. Lifting possibilities? None
                  No more cutting the fenders on Cherokees!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                    No more cutting the fenders on Cherokees!
                    Actually not a bad idea. Sawzall, shitloads of tube and d60's... We can rebuild it
                    I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                      Actually not a bad idea. Sawzall, shitloads of tube and d60's... We can rebuild it
                      And an 01 Cherokee front clip.
                      sigpic

Comment

Maybe a set of hella 500's and no sheetmetal at all
                        I drive a Datsun

Comment

Chrysler✔ @Chrysler

“@jalopnik scoop re @jeep. Photos not the vehicle to be revealed in NY. See u at #2013NYAS
                          Hope and pray?
                          sigpic

Comment

Optimistically hoping that this is actually the Patriot. Jalopnik isn't exactly known for restraining themselves from jumping to conclusions.

Chrysler released a product plan for the next 5 years just a few weeks ago, I can't find the original image but this was the jist of it for Jeep:

1) B-segment Fiat based Jeep (Compass replacement - nothing on this yet.)
                            2) C-segment Giulietta/Dart based Jeep - That's what we're looking at here. Makes more sense that it would be the Patriot if the below is true...
                            3) C/D-segment Jeep - Liberty replacement (would assume that means Cherokee). I would assume that this would be the Cherokee. Supposedly shared platform with new midsize Alfa Giulia/Chrysler 200/Dodge Journey - i.e. larger than what we're seeing here.
                            4) D-segment Jeep (Grand Cherokee - Current model was just refreshed, so this is a few years out)
                            5) D-segment 3 row Jeep ("Grand Wagoneer" - new/updated platform to also be used for Dodge Durango)

There's nothing in those pictures that definitively says that it is a Cherokee. Not as if there is even a badge on it. We are expecting a Liberty replacement soon, so I see how it would make sense. But I just think that its too small to be a Liberty replacement. I guess we'll see.

Comment

"They're not even [within] 100 miles [of Baghdad]. They are not in any place. They hold no place in Iraq. This is an illusion ... they are trying to sell to the others an illusion."

Comment

Working...
                              X