No announcement yet.

Love craigslist people.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, maybe I'll find some rupees for you then.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
      Well, maybe I'll find some rupees for you then.
      Might actually be better off lol, now, that will be 24,000 rupees please. CASH ONLY.
      Dan.
      2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
      www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

You were offended by the idea that they offered you $100 less than asking price on craigslist?

Or you think they're retarded for adding "cash" at the end of the offer?

Or Both?

A 100$ less offer on craigslist on a $400 item isn't lowballing by any means. So, I hope it isn't the first one.

The adding "Cash" at the end of the offer is hardly worth making a joke/thread over it. It's a phrase, it sounds good. It isn't paypal, it is $300 in your pocket at that time. No payment plan, no credit card swipe (most phone can do that now, not sure why so many joke about that), just cash money, baby!

Email? Rude.

However, good luck with your sale, I know CraigsList can be a real pain in the ass.
        Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

That's like the guy who offered me an automatic protege and 500 dollars in trade for my m3
          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by DizzDizz View Post
            That's like the guy who offered me an automatic protege and 500 dollars in trade for my m3
            Good thing he didnt add a choco taco to that or you would have been driving a protege
            Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
            didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
            Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
            he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
            Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
            i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Protege5 are great.....

I want one.
              Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Buddy of mine actually built the absolute fuck out of one...never been in it for full out rompage, but everybody else that knows him says its pretty fuckin fast
                Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
                  You were offended by the idea that they offered you $100 less than asking price on craigslist?

Or you think they're retarded for adding "cash" at the end of the offer?

Or Both?

A 100$ less offer on craigslist on a $400 item isn't lowballing by any means. So, I hope it isn't the first one.

The adding "Cash" at the end of the offer is hardly worth making a joke/thread over it. It's a phrase, it sounds good. It isn't paypal, it is $300 in your pocket at that time. No payment plan, no credit card swipe (most phone can do that now, not sure why so many joke about that), just cash money, baby!

Email? Rude.

However, good luck with your sale, I know CraigsList can be a real pain in the ass.
                  150$ Dollars less.
                  Its more the cash thing. Im not a drug addict. Im not going to go through withdrawal if I dont get cash in my pocket immediately.
                  Even if it did come down to CC/paypal. Worst case you pay 3% in fees. Im not going to take 1/3 of my asking price because I want to avoid 3% fee.
                  Maybe Im jaded because I deal with the same crap at work.
                  I had a guy a few days ago do the same. I quoted him like 3500$ for a job.
                  "Can you do it for $2000 if I pay you cash?"
                  What possible difference could it make that I could take $1500 off of a job because you are going to pay cash.
                  I guess it builds up over years of dealing with the general public.
                  Dan.
                  2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

where I come from you usually lowball with the cash in hand not try to lowball Via internet, Cash talks bullshit walks!

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
                      where I come from you usually lowball with the cash in hand not try to lowball Via internet, Cash talks bullshit walks!
                      This too. I love when people haggle over the phone with you and never show up. As soon as people start to negotiate I just cut them off and tell them we can talk about it when they get here.
                      Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Dan we had a customer ok $2000 of work on his Truck. When It wa all done he goes ill give you a hundred a week sound good?

No no that does not sound good especially when there's 900 in parts.
                        Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by DizzDizz View Post
                          Dan we had a customer ok $2000 of work on his Truck. When It wa all done he goes ill give you a hundred a week sound good?

No no that does not sound good especially when there's 900 in parts.
                          LOL, I cant tell you how many people wanted to do stuff like that when I ran the tranny shop in Waterbury.
                          Maybe Im just sick of dealing with people in general.
                          I am pretty lucky now that most of our customers are fleets, and I only talk to a few different people overall, and most of them have brains. Its pretty nice. I definitely notice Im nicer to the Joe blow customers now that I dont have to deal with them on a daily basis.
                          Truck drivers will always be better to deal with than automotive customers too though.
                          Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Working...
                          X