snap on fan boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post

I agree, they are over the top expensive, but so are a lot of things in this world
    thats the answer to my question that just made everything you typed effectively meaningless.
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
      Sounds like you could have moved your shit into a fucking Ikea shelf and it would have been the same thing.

You just became organized. The toolbox didn't do anything except offer more space to put your tools.

It's a tool box. I still want to know what the markup on these things actually is.
      Not alot actually my Matco dealer didn't make a dollar till he sold my trade in and even then only made like 500. Snap dealers make alot more cause they fuck thier customers harder.
      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by DizzDizz View Post
        Not alot actually my Matco dealer didn't make a dollar till he sold my trade in and even then only made like 500. Snap dealers make alot more cause they fuck thier customers harder.
        did your matco dealer manufacture the box with his own funding at his plant? or just buy it to resell in a buy-in?
        - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

I dont understand how this is just showcasing a markup of tools and tool boxes like they are the only thing in this world that is outrageously overpriced...

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
            did your matco dealer manufacture the box with his own funding at his plant? or just buy it to resell in a buy-in?
            No he doesn't manufacture it. It was built in stow Ohio. He doesn't buy an resell the box it's all through Matco so technically he doesn't make shot on them. It don't even come on his truck it came on a tractor trailer. He makes the money off the trade in.
            Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

I dont understand how this is just showcasing a markup of tools and tool boxes like they are the only thing in this world that is outrageously overpriced...
              I will now allow you the time to supplement your argument with citings of examples of where anyone in the thread claimed nothing else is overpriced.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wi8Fv0AJA4[/ame]
              - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

No he doesn't manufacture it. It was built in stow Ohio. He doesn't buy an resell the box it's all through Matco so technically he doesn't make shot on them. It don't even come on his truck it came on a tractor trailer. He makes the money off the trade in.
                How much does it cost Matco to manufacture that box?
                - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Capitalism is fun!

I'm not for or against Snap On here, I just want to know why their toolboxes are more expensive.

I already know why a Beretta is more expensive than a Remington...
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I never said that...You are just showcasing tool boxes. You were looking for examples that will compare with tool boxes, there are hundreds. So where is the arguement?

Comment

the corporations are all corporationy

Comment

I never said that...You are just showcasing tool boxes. You were looking for examples that will compare with tool boxes, there are hundreds. So where is the arguement?
                        I dont follow what you are looking for....

I posed the question why is a toolbox 15,000 dollars.

"theyre good quality" is all i have heard so far. if thats the reason then thats it..but im glad we could agree they are wildly unreasonably overpriced..
                        - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

good talk, keep up the good work

Comment

anything to add, dizzy?

i bet i could shoot and edit rise of the east with a snap on toolbox.

i mean for 15k, it can do that right?
                            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                              anything to add, dizzy?

i bet i could shoot and edit rise of the east with a snap on toolbox.

i mean for 15k, it can do that right?
                              Wait, you can't??? Damn, better call that guy up and have him not haul my toolbox out to KOH this year...and here I glued one of my lenses to it.
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Dizzy who financed your tool box like who did you do it though your mat co tool guy? If so hrmmm interest goes somewhere
                                2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
                                97' zj
                                2012 surbra imperza DD
                                im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

Working...
                                X