Here's a good way to cut calories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zullius Caesar View Post
    All that proves is that it's light. You drive a subaru therefore get no say in the matter.
    Light in layman's terms means it's fast. How you can say it is not fast enough when it is makes no sense. Whether you like it or not isn't my concern but it is still fast
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

zullo you realize the atom costs about 50k. that's a lot less than a 458 if i recall...
      98 XJ RIP
      05 WRX
      16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
      Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

Comment

i drive a truck. not a performance sportscar.

my argument is that Ariel Atoms fucking suck. and there are a LOT of people that agree with me on that.

If power to weight ratio meant everything, then why do people choose a buggati veyron over an atom??

Quick comparison:
        $120,000 for a car with no roof, 340 hp, 2 seats, no comforts whatsoever

or a 636 hp ZR-1 with a/c, a radio, much better sound IMO, and can lay down a striking similar track time and a faster 0-60.

/end debate. it's no dice.
        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Mike View Post
          zullo you realize the atom costs about 50k. that's a lot less than a 458 if i recall...
          I thought they were around 27-30? Could be wrong though
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Mike View Post
            an atom 3 is 50k for a KIT

i lied 120k for the v8.

still smugggahhhh

it sucks.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Smehhhhh but the regular one has like 300.

And it's ugly. They're for guys that want people to think they're rich and cool when they really aren't. Same price as a ZR-1 with half the horsepower and absolutely none of the comforts....

Retarded.
              Whatever the fuck you're on, it made you dumber than JoeNitro.

Overall horsepower numbers mean nothing. Power to weight, dude... come on, you're being a troll.

You're seriously going to try and tell me a ZR-1 will beat this thing at anything? I love Corvettes as much as anyone but this will be sitting at the end of the strip chilling before the ZR-1 hits an eighth of a mile.
              2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
              MK2 Jetta > M3
              Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i drive a truck. not a performance sportscar.

my argument is that Ariel Atoms fucking suck. and there are a LOT of people that agree with me on that.

If power to weight ratio meant everything, then why do people choose a buggati veyron over an atom??

Quick comparison:
                $120,000 for a car with no roof, 340 hp, 2 seats, no comforts whatsoever

or a 636 hp ZR-1 with a/c, a radio, much better sound IMO, and can lay down a striking similar track time and a faster 0-60.

/end debate. it's no dice.
                if we're splitting hairs, the zr-1 has 638 hp. and still at 120k, that's less than half of a 458. and it's a true drivers car. people buy the veyron cause they wanna show off how much money they have.
                98 XJ RIP
                05 WRX
                16 Legacy

Comment

smmguuuhhhh they suck ass wads.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

smmguuuhhhh they suck ass wads.
                    ...are you drunk lol.
                    98 XJ RIP
                    05 WRX
                    16 Legacy

Comment

He has to be
                      MK2 Jetta > M3

Comment

i hope he is lol
                        98 XJ RIP
                        05 WRX
                        16 Legacy

Comment

and another thing zullo, you said the zr1 has a faster 0-60 time. false. the 300bhp atom does it in about 2.9 seconds. and the 500bhp atom does it about 2.3. the zr1 comes in at a snail's pace of 3.3. so that's EXACTLY where power to weight comes in. the zr1 has more power than both of these cars, but both atoms weigh less than half of a zr1. yeah the zr1 will outrun it in top speed, but the atoms will own it on a track. you should probably know what you're talking about before you embarrass yourself
                          98 XJ RIP
                          05 WRX
                          16 Legacy

Comment

when one trolls it is not he who gets embarrassed.

but rather the asian guy that gets so butthurt he has to go do research to defend his roofless excuse for a car.

It still sucks. BTW i can put an LS-9 on a tractor and school all yo fool ass niggas.

ForSure Motorsports
                            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

You might have wanted to do said research before you made a drunken ass of yourself...

Atom > ZR-1, dude. You're being a foolpiece right now.
                              MK2 Jetta > M3

Comment

I'm sober, Sux Butley, you homo.

That Ariel is great man!!! except when it rains, you wanna crank some tunes, you wanna talk to your passenger, you decide i don't feel like racing today... wish i had cruise control, or damn it's fuckin hot.... let's turn on the a/c oh wait. Or sweetie, it's a little chilly today, let's turn the heat on.... Sorry hun, too busy being a badass. Watch this hurr hurr.

That car sucks, mostly because its about as feasible as daily driving an ultra 4 car.... which i may note, many of which have actual radios.

Just like a miata, it turns and is all balanced and such. AutoX your ever living hearts out, but at the end of the day, it just plain sucks.

ForSure Motorsports
                                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Working...
                                X