No announcement yet.

Here's a good way to cut calories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The car doesn't blow. You personally do not like it. That's fine. This opinion does not make it a bad car. Done
    I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
      You're grabbing at straws.
      I'm not grabbing at any straws, you are by making that post.

Typical Sux Butley.....

You're pulling at straws, "you mad bro?", you're a sheep, you're butthurt...

C'mon guyyyy, you haven't actually addressed a single critism i have made in the last page and a half regarding how much this car sucks and is completely unfeasible for use anywhere but on a track or for 10 minutes, which is my whole argument, BTW.

I win, i won before this page started.

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
      The car doesn't blow. You personally do not like it. That's fine. This opinion does not make it a bad car. Done
      No, the car completely sucks. And i garuntee if you were to go and buy one, that by let's say week two of driving it around you would say that this is the most impratical and retarded purchase of your entire life. Because you can't use it to it's potential anywhere. And you're tired of eating mosquitoes on every little spin.

The car sucks by the virtue of the fact that it really isn't a car because there isn't enough of it that it can even handle the tasks required of it to make it a legitimate car.

Flat out. period. end thread. It's a useless piece of garbage.
      Last edited by Zullock Holmes; 12-13-2012, 12:02 AM.
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

And neither have you. "A jet fighter"... right.

You're mad because a car you don't like is quicker than pretty much every car you do like.

Who cares if it doesn't have a radio? I'm pretty sure that's the last thing on someone's mind when they buy it. Sorry it doesn't have your precious EDM XM station in it.

Provide me factual information proving a ZR-1 is faster off the line, has a better skidpad rating, has a better power-to-weight ratio... That's right. You can't.
        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
        MK2 Jetta > M3
        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Sux, I'm not mad at all, in fact i'm loving making a fool out of you.

Radios. believe it or not, most people care about that, hence why they buy nice cars that are COMFORTABLE.

I have already admitted defeat in the numbers with the ZR-1, i am simply arguing that regardless of those, the car sucks just about as much as you do.

Hux, the car sucks out of pure lack of crap. It is undisputable, hence why they are completely and totally unfeasible for pretty much anyone. I can buy my precious corvette or a challenger or a mustang or dare i even say a subaru or even a miata. And while they are not faster than the atom, they ALL have the basic nessesities by which make a car remotely effective in doing it's job. And for that reason, the car is rendered totally useless.

And if they go ahead and add those basic nessesitites to this car, it renders the car no better than average. A hunk of garbage in a long list of statistics by which it excels in none.

It all comes back to one point. That, the Ariel Atom, while impressive in it's capability, is still and always will be a simply worthless hunk of poo.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Far from it, actually.

Where in this thread did we ever say anything about dailying the thing? It's been built as the rich man's track toy, same thing with the Lotus you lumped in with the Atom early on. They both trounce just about everything you'll try and throw at them at what they do, which is race. Deal with it.

And my ZJ doesn't have a radio either, so I could give a flying fuck about radios. You're wrong, the Atom beasts at what it does, suck it up, sober up and show up on time tomorrow.
            2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
            MK2 Jetta > M3
            Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

It still sucks and it's still a completely worthless piece of crap.

I win. I always win. I can go all night and still come in on time.

That's cause the ZJ sucks too. Ohh and don't forget who got you your precious job PAL

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Originally posted by Zullius Caesar View Post

I win. I always win. I can go all night and still come in on time.
                WHOA, let us not get crazy now.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i actually wasn't doing any research, i just knew their 0-60 times lol
                  98 XJ RIP
                  05 WRX
                  16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
                  Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

Comment

troll successful, zullo. but you're still a douche nozzle
                    98 XJ RIP
                    05 WRX
                    16 Legacy

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Mike View Post
                      i actually wasn't doing any research, i just knew their 0-60 times lol
                      No one says "bhp" that isn't copy and pasting..... don't yank my chain lol

ForSure Motorsports
                      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

All that money for a car u cant even take 2 a decent track.spend all that money and all u can do is autox with it.unless u spend more and cage it....

Comment

Originally posted by Zullius Caesar View Post
                          No one says "bhp" that isn't copy and pasting..... don't yank my chain lol
                          you don't know me!
                          98 XJ RIP
                          05 WRX
                          16 Legacy

Comment

but still, to say atoms are slow is silly. 500 hp in any car would be considered "fast". and 500 hp in basically a gokart is insanity
                            98 XJ RIP
                            05 WRX
                            16 Legacy

Comment

This thread is funny.
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                                This thread is funny.
                                not as funny as your face!!!!

ForSure Motorsports
                                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Working...
                                X