X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duramax

/thread

Comment

duramax is the winner of that contest. 6.0 is horrible. i never saw one without problems and i use to work at a ford dealer. 6.4 sucks ass too. i sold them when they first came out and had to go to a class just to learn about all the useless expensive extra stuff that will break on them. one lesson of the class was why not to park on grass. they have some like furnace in the cat that heats up to like 1400 degrees and just turns on whenever the fuck it wants. so in the middle of the night your truck can light on fire. if its in the garage the house is going down with it. its a nice addition.

i hate ford. they're probably hiding money and a huge scandal will come out in the next few months. i wouldn't be surprized
      2 tj's
      3 yj's
      2 xj's
      i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Originally posted by OTTE View Post
        7.3L was damn near bullet proof the last few years of production.
        The E4OD is the biggest piece of shit ever to grace the face of this planet. It has the worst shift points and it feels like it is never in the right gear. Anything that has that tranny in it (most ford trucks) therefore is a piece of shit. My friend has a 6.0 with a full ATS tranny in it and it is B.A. The best shifting auto I've ever driven.

He has that tranny because his stock one blew up with no mods at 90k. My old bosses Gas job 350 had the tranny go at 50k, and my friend with a 97 powerstroke has a little over 200k on it and had 7 E4od's in it and now has a built race tranny.
        1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
        1999 sierra
        1967 M725 Big and Slow
        -Dan

Comment

A guy I work with has a 7.3 with E4OD. The tranny just started to have problems at 210k miles.

Comment

my friends also has arp head studs so...
            1999 sierra
            1967 M725 Big and Slow
            -Dan

Comment

Duramax + Allison

also /thread

Comment

yeah I love the dmax but I've seen an allison and Dmax die on the same truck.
                1999 sierra
                1967 M725 Big and Slow
                -Dan

Comment

Working...
                X