No announcement yet.

jury duty........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If u don't go you wont be arrested. I have a shirt with the confederate flag on it and says " if this shirt offends you, you need a history lesson" I wear that every time. My mother works for department of justice trust me.
    Last edited by DizzDizz; 09-24-2012, 06:11 AM.
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

A whole 20$!!!!! This is so exciting I'm hear missing a 100$ work day and they are going to give me 20$!

Fuck this bullshit I'm ripping pissed right now and the mother fawking security guard told me I can't drink my Arnold Palmer ..... Watch me buddy
      -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
      -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
      -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
      -57 GMC Pickup
      -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

when i got called in NY, i had to miss work...my old job didnt pay me for it (even though by law they were supposed to)...waited a few hours, my name/number never got called. lunch time came around, they said they had enough jurors and we were dismissed.
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Last year i got on a jury for 2 weeks and work didn't pay me. It was a week after getting in a car accident too so i hurt. Luckily i got picked as jury foreman and got to tell the guy we were sending him to jail
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

Fuck this bullshit I'm ripping pissed right now and the mother fawking security guard told me I can't drink my Arnold Palmer ..... Watch me buddy[/QUOTE]

He's not a "security guard".

Comment

Originally posted by 00grntj View Post
              Fuck this bullshit I'm ripping pissed right now and the mother fawking security guard told me I can't drink my Arnold Palmer ..... Watch me buddy
              He's not a "security guard".[/QUOTE]

I'd try telling him he's a security guard... Easy way out of the room!

Sent from my pay phone in Chechnya
              2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
              MK2 Jetta > M3
              Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

just tell them you hate minorities and white people that act like minorities.

You want them all to rot in jail and recieve maximum plenalties regardless of their innocence or guilt, because deep down they are all horrible people.

It's not illegal to have a hatred for them other non-white folks.

Judge pretty much has to dismiss you.
                No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
                  I'd try telling him he's a security guard... Easy way out of the room
                  out of the room and into a jail cell!

Comment

Originally posted by 00grntj View Post
                    out of the room and into a jail cell!
                    Never said it'd be better...
                    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                    MK2 Jetta > M3
                    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I had to go for 2 fucking days of this jurry duty, you better hope this case is over in 1 day or you get out of it!

Comment

well sports center was great for 5 hours today!
                        -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
                        -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
                        -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
                        -57 GMC Pickup
                        -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

I have jury duty in a couple weeks.

I get picked every year and they cancel on me the night before.
                          I only went in once and sat in the room for 8hrs boring as hell and they finally said its the end of the day you are free to go.
                          My wife also got a letters back to back. Took an hour on the phone but she got off as a stay at home mom no day care. two weeks later got another letter they claimed if was for the next year she had to go through it all over again.

I believe work must pay you for your first day I'm not sure after that. This is one time I'm happy to be salary I'll get paid.

I don't know how the interview thing works but I heard they hate engineers, because they go by the fact so to hard for the lawyers to persuade.
                          RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
                          www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
                          Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Working...
                          X