X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIKE shenanigans....

WWWWOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...rent=002-1.jpg

Took it home today! Its funny that i feel 10x more psyched about this than if i had spent the $$ on finishing the jeep.

Sweet bike. I'll be home this weekend if you want to ride!
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

BLING BLING! straight ballin sun

is that your first bike?

oh and i get way more excited about bikes then jeeps sometimes
      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Thats a sick lookin bike, I want one so bad. My my said I could, but I just couldnt live at home. FEW MORE YEARS
        4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

thanks for the compliments, i would ride this weekend...but work is going to take up the better part of the day so i doubt i'll be able to register it and there is nooo way i'm going to the DMV on a saturday.

I had a Honda CBR600 F4i last season...which was my first. The gixxer feels much faster, breaks are a little more touchy, and the foot pegs seem a bit higher, which to me makes it seem more comfortable to lean into the corners.

I hear its supposed to be sunny and 60's on sunday, if you guys are out riding get in touch w/ me, you're all more than welcome to stop by till i get it registered and can hit the road.

Comment

i'm jealous of all you guys with bikes..
            this be my only bike..
            2004 WJ
            4.0 - Bored TB - Super 44 with 3" side dump
            6.5" Front and Rear Long-armed, rear 44a, 4.56's

Comment

nice, i started w/ a similar bike....it lead to what i have now....kinda, not really...lol but either way ya gotta start somewhere!

Comment

ha i know a kid who had a bike just like that. Road it around the dealership parking lot, bought it, left and got to the first stop sign before he dumped it.
                1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                1999 sierra
                1967 M725 Big and Slow
                -Dan

Comment

Sweet dude.
                  -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Yeah buddy! Gixxer offroad!

Did nothing yet to it, cept a yoshi exhaust, it's getting a cage asap.

The harley in the pic on the other hand. Over the winter it got 100% chromed , hypercharger, power commander, and vance and hines true duels.

Comment

Originally posted by dmolaver15 View Post
                      i'm jealous of all you guys with bikes..
                      this be my only bike..

what bike is that? are those HIGH ROLLERS?
                      winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
                        Yeah buddy! Gixxer offroad!

Did nothing yet to it, cept a yoshi exhaust, it's getting a cage asap.

The harley in the pic on the other hand. Over the winter it got 100% chromed , hypercharger, power commander, and vance and hines true duels.
                        sick harley, which one do you like to ride more?

Comment

I want a bike
                          Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by XJFez View Post
                            sick harley, which one do you like to ride more?

lol the harley is my dad's he just bought it. it's an 08 softtail deluxe, I could not afford it at 21. The chrome he just put on it is worth more than my bike. It's sick though, thing rips, completely diff machine than my bike. I'm hoping to get a fatboy or something in the next year or so. Keeping my bike though.

He had a 77 shovelhead that he like built in my back yard, that thing was SICK! and SUPER loud, I loved it. wish he still had it cause it would be mine.

Comment

i'm going to buy the same bike next year, and probably cover what i can in ACU cloth
                              1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

Working...
                              X