Going to OER? Wanna win stuff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
    1. You fucking terds better have all my fun for me. I'm going to miss you all dearly. You should still show up..

2. I better hear about at least one person passing out completely wasted. Ohh and if it's Maru, i'll donate $100 to someone t-bagging his forehead. Get on that SiS. Wallingford boys are bringing a keg...as for the tea bagging...erm...

3. Enjoy the Cuntrol Arms, hope someone cool wins em. Watch someone with a YJ win them. LOL.

4. Hoggie...... Win that fucking race, remember everything i told you. Don't let off the gas. As his codriver, I will continue to yell STAY IN IT even after his axles have left the vehicle.

5. Don't eat any chicken product from O'neals... still alittle curious about that situation Wait, WHAT??

6. Slip and Slide on the hands climb. NQA. Painful...yet...enticing...
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
      who?

dizzy is a SiS celeb and he isnt going
      I'll be there, $5/autograph

edit: what race?
      Last edited by Dom; 07-26-2012, 12:36 AM. Reason: forgot to axe what race

Comment

Zullo, I don't drink
        I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

this

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
          1. You fucking terds better have all my fun for me. I'm going to miss you all dearly.

2. I better hear about at least one person passing out completely wasted. Ohh and if it's Maru, i'll donate $100 to someone t-bagging his forehead. Get on that SiS.

LIKE THIS??^^

3. Enjoy the Cuntrol Arms, hope someone cool wins em.

4. Hoggie...... Win that fucking race, remember everything i told you. Don't let off the gas.

5. Don't eat any chicken product from O'neals... still alittle curious about that situation

6. Slip and Slide on the hands climb. NQA.
          that was rough
          Last edited by konastinky1234; 07-26-2012, 09:59 AM.
          Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

Comment

Working...
          X